The Zombie is Revealed (pic of me)

by FMZ 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Ahhhhh.......MUCH better FMZ!!!!

You're a Cutie-Pie and don't NEED to hide behind that hideous image........I'm glad you're lettin' us SEE the "real" you, LOL!

Hugs,

Annie

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

hmmm, what's that on your left shoulder? Do you carry around your own mini-satellite?

• ball.
    ball.

you don't give me any credit for asking if the picture was real?

• FMZ
    FMZ

We decided to stop off on Mars while we were out of the atmosphere.... managed to prove that whole "life on Mars" thing.

FMZ with ET on Mars

Can anyone tell I'm bored?

FMZ

• FMZ
    FMZ

Ahh... Ball... the background picture is quite real.. I just photoshopped myself onto it though.

FMZ

• FMZ
    FMZ

Also, on the way to Mars, we came across this amazing sight... had to get the usual "tourist with landmark" shot.

FMZ with the Eagle Nebula

Yup, once again, I'm quite bored. Anyone got any other requests as to where they want to see me?

FMZ

• Valis
    Valis

Dude I wished you would go back to the old avatar...at least it was tollerable! *LOL* And ya if you wanna get at shot of the longhorns we can arrange that too...a gas station off I 30 keeps them right outside downtown...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So, regarding that satelite thing - if you're seen the version of Southpark that I'm thinking of, have you had an anal probe?

Anyone got any other requests as to where they want to see me?

PS - I'm starting to worry myself, here. I am confident of my heterosexuallity, honest

• FMZ
    FMZ

Moo, moo moo moo moo, moo moo, moo. (I believe that was the same episode... lol)

I think we both have a long road ahead of us to learn our true sexualitys LT... I thought I was confident of my heterosexuality until I joined this board... Ahhh, screw it.... LT, I love you

JWD should have a warning on the front page..

ALERT ***

THIS SITE MAY INDUCE HOMOSEXUALITY, EVEN IF YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU ARE A TOTAL, RED BLOODED HETERO.

FMZ

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Anyone got any other requests as to where they want to see me?

OK LT, I got your PM... just send me a pic of your bed and I'll see what I can photoshop up.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit