The Zombie is Revealed (pic of me)

by FMZ 27 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hi there, as I am no longer allowed to use my Evil Ed avatar, I figured I may as well put my mug on here. I decided to take a quick test run down to Dallas to make sure I knew my way, and thought it would be a good scenic view for a photo.... anyway, here's the pic

FMZ in Dallas

That bull looking at me almost made me look like my old avatar... Wasn't sure if he was trying to rape me or gore me.

Futher Mucking Matador

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Wasn't sure if he was trying to rape me or gore me.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

lol That was funny. Hope you have fun here. Dont forget your umbrella.

• ball.
    ball.

Are those bulls really in front of the city like that, if so it makes a very good picture. oh, do you have the "PRICELESS" PICTURE THAT FOLLOWED?!!

• reganashe
    reganashe

Damn it no more FMZ..........................I'll miss that pretty little face.

Regan Ashe

• FMZ
    FMZ

Regan, I'm sorry. That's why I wanted to keep my Evil Ed avatar, he is MUCH more handsome than me... I really am a freak

FMZ

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Great picture... much better ... (you ARE the one on the left, correct? )

• simplesally
    simplesally

Why couldn't you use Evil Ed anymore?

• FMZ
    FMZ

Yup... thats me on the left... lol

Sally... I was slapped on the wrist by Simon for using it...hehe. I guess it scared too many peeps. Now I gotta use this fugly pic. lol

FMZ

• Xena
    Xena

most impressive

horns on that bull!

Well I for one like the change....verra nice

• FMZ
    FMZ

Thanks for the compliment... ya know, the bull aint the only thing in the pic thats horny... lol

I am surprised no-one has noticed that I am in Dallas in the pic, but live in Missouri. Well, for those who have not yet figured it out, I also decided to take a quick trip to the moon with one of NASA's missions last week. Here's the pic:

FMZ on the Moon

I get around.... hehe. The reason I can breathe on the moon is that what you cannot see behind that big hill is a full paradisaical garden that produces all the oxygen we need... NASA just didn't realize it on the first few missions.

Futher Mucking Astronaut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit