Do you really want to see JWs wiped out?

by ScoobySnax 36 Replies latest jw friends

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Thanks Sabine & TonyT

Scooby: How do you feel about the responses you've gotten so far?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

#Most witnesses are meek people. The fact that they are eagerly following the guidance of the WT shows that they are humble. Many have had rough lives, and came into the borg, to find a degree of peace and comfort. The problem is, that the GB and the writing committee, is very subtle about contolling a person's mind. Once that mind has been closed, they run with it.#

This is how *I* feel, too. The average JW that was "recruited" by d-2-d work, HAS usually had a pretty fair portion of being tossed around and that's WHY the "promise of a paradise earth" appeals so much to them (myself included).

What happens AFTER the baptism is where the trouble begins....and it's NOT because the R&F JWs are evil......it's the SOCIETYand its blatant deceit and weasel-words and cover-ups that are evil.....

I would LOVE to see the WTS be totally exposed to where the R&F everywhere could no longer feel "loyalty" to a publishing corporation, and begin to see how badly they were lied to...so THEY can get ON with "normal" lives and ENJOY THE FREEDOM THAT IS INHERENTLY THEIRS!

Annie..........who truly DOES feel sorry for ALL WTS victims...

• minimus
    minimus

sure.........

• detective
    detective

You'd have to be psychotic to want to see JWs wiped out.

good point.

And, on the other hand...

You'd have to be psychotic to want to see worldly people wiped out.

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

Not particularly as i have a brother who is a kindly person and a sister who told me we have nothing in common because i no longer go to the Kingdom Hall .I recognize both are afraid to talk to me and both are diabetic so its difficult for them under the circumstances to say the least.

I understand for example where my brother is coming from and the situation he found himself in because of me . When we went back East to visit my sons family , my brother called and told me the cct overseer approached him at the assembly and told him i was a dangerous person and he asked my brother to provide information to his book study conductor that a dangerous person had just "'road "into town.I then asked my bro. the name of his b.s. conductor and his address .

I then went to report to the R.C.M.P. to file a report re the charge that a dangerous "me " was in town . The constable filed my report but chose not to accompany me to the residence of the B.S.C.as he had personal family problems with the JWS. I went to the B,S,C. home ,identified myself and confronted him with the allegation " dangerous person " .He denied knowing the cct overseer and told me to check with my bro. which i did and my bro, in disbelief said " he said what" . I then called my bro. in law the city overseer on the phone for an explanation. He acknowledged knowing the cct overseer and mentioned his name and i said well we know who we are talking about as the B.S.C. told me he didnt know the cct overseer . His response "i have nothing further to say " and hung up the phone.

I narrated the account in detail primarily because i feel most comments indicate the our care and concern for the WT captives is valid and recognize that only Christ can set them free and that presently are fearful ,misled but not wicked.

Don

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Yeah but I wana see EVERYONE wipped out. I think their are several factores you are ignoring. Jehovah's Witnesses want to be destroyed so God can save them. Most JW's that stay in the religion their whole lives know the kingdomhall is just another religous bookstore.

Unless I am in a unique area when people have been in the truth for over 10 years they all seem to do two things when they swap notes complain about the world then complain about the JWs. We are like the speacial effects team at a magic show. We all know how the trick is done beacue we are the ones doing it. It is the noobs off the the street that don't understand its a trick and NOT real magic. I mean we are the people whos dream vacation is to travel across the world to look at priniting presses. Jehovahs witnesses is a religion for deist marxist that need religion to add normalicy to our lives. Interogate a JW for any period of time and you realize we don't believe our own docterine. So we pretend to not understand the confusion. If this makes us evil then the bible is full of evil people, for not even the apostles believed the gospel they preached.

• bebu
    bebu

"Woe to you pharisees"...

Even though that was harshly prophetic, it was also a slap meant to wake up any who could be awakened.

So I also deeply prefer that people be "helped out" vs. "wiped out". I do not hate JWs, but want the best for them all.

But if they will not leave, and insist on being blind teachers, 'woe' is inevitable, as I see it.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit