• zev
    zev

done! and many thanks!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Zev

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks Mouthy and Zev..I haven't been online all day...just saw your emails Yes tv show, dah, I'm such a blond...should have said that.

Hope you are able to check it out! Love to get feedback

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have Comcast cable. Is it on here in Washington State? I don't know what to look for on the schedule? What network??? We get most of the Canadian stations too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Here in Ontario St Jacobs it is Channel 60 W ,,,,,Thats all I know Dah!!!!

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Mulan, someone told me on Satelite, it's something like W EAST and W West and airs two times for the EST and different for the west coast.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I've been getting calls that people will be watching from Vancouver to Montreal, even way up North. I appreciate all the support!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Would someone mind taping this for me ...? I have a class tomorrow evening and won't be home until 11:00 p.m. and I really want to see this program.

Please pm me with details of how to connect with you. I will be glad to pay for the VHS tape and postage.

Much appreciated!

ESTEE

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I sent you an email Estee. Thanks for your interest.

Finally the show airs tonight...it was originally supposed to air May 12, last year! Do you all remember the frustrations that were discussed about the delayed Dateline NBC show. My family has waited 11 months. I actually was glad it was delayed. It gave me more time to get the word out there about the episode and also it worked out perfectly since the second edition of my book comes out in weeks!

see here: http://www.fatherstouch.com

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

bttt

and requesting a copy of the tape, if anyone gets one. Thanks

Joy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit