Documentary on ex-JW family abuse airs Apr 12

by morrisamb 47 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks for the support you all! And Codeblue, someone is bound to tape it! It airs across Canada!

• zev
    zev

if someone in canada can tape this and send me the tape i can convert it digitaly.

i have the technology.

i just can't spell.

please contact me if you can tape this. thanks

• zev
    zev

bttt

• somebody
    somebody

One more boost to the top.

Can anyone in Canada tape it?

peace,

somebody/gwen

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks Zev & Somebody

Somebody has to tape somewhere across Canada!

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Well, the countdown begins...tomorrow the show will air (Monday, w network, 10:30 pm EST)

Note west coast should check their listings for Family Secrets

• mouthy
    mouthy

I could prbbaly tape it. But I dont understand what it is on. 10.30??? Radio? T.V. what station DAH! I could send it to Zev-If I know where it is

• zev
    zev
    The W Network documentary airs across Canada on Monday, April 12, 10:30 pm EST

i don't know exactly what that means as canadian tv is a little different than us tv, grace, but if you can tape it and mail it to me, i'll convrt it over to a file that can be downloaded and viewed on your pc.

if you can and do, let me know, i'll give you my mailing address on a pm, and we can spread the information around for those that can't see it locally.

thank you!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will do my best Zev....will let you know

• mouthy
    mouthy

I found it!!!! It is on channel 60 .T.V. Monday 10.p.m. I will tape it Zev & send it to you....give me the address .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit