A lot of new people lately

by Elsewhere 35 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I've noticed an increase in new members too.

Welcome Maya

Devon

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Welcome Maya... I have only been here 6 weeks... wish I had found this place sooner

• Maya
    Maya

Thank you, Devon!

Thank you, cyber-sista! (And me too, by the way; I could've saved myself 3 years of total and complete agony.........)

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

The youths are leaving in droves, well yay for the youths of today. And I thought they were hopeless when they made Titanic the top grossing movie of all time, but I guess they can use their powers for good. Oh and welcome Maya hope this place provides much laughter and venting.

• Maya
    Maya

Thank You, Tuesday!

• Simon
    Simon

There have been quite a few and traffic is ever increasing too. Ah well, there goes my plans of an easy life

I think that fixing the registration system that wasn't sending out emails probably helped too

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Wecome Maya!!! I'm so glad you joined us! I love this site and have found it to be sooooo healing. I hope you feel that way too!

Strawberryfieldsforever

• kls
    kls

Welcome to all Newbies, It makes me so happy to read all the new people here. It means more are opening their eyes and ears to the Watchtower B, S. And starting a life of freewill.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

welcome all

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Maya. Aloha, cyber-sista. In case you haven't found it yet, here is a thread just for you.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit