A lot of new people lately

by Elsewhere 35 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

HA HA HA!!!

Look at the stats for the WT website. Nothing but red arrows all pointing down down down!!!

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=www.watchtower.org

Eat s$*t and die, Watchtower!!!

Pope

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I dunno. I joined six months ago, though I have read here for years. I guess I am one of the influx. Sorry to upset your easy times, Simon. You are doing a lot of good by having this site available obviously. Statistics-wise you are leaving the WTBTS in your dust, considering how many "faithful JWs" there are supposed to be anyway.

I hope the influx is perceived as a good thing.

Flyin'

• boa
    boa

yup, lotsa newbies including myself of ~6wks vintage (jeece can't wait to make it to the next level past 'newbie'! - must be a ladder climbing habit I still have from the org)

welcome maya - looking forward to your story.

For me, finding this site has changed my life in that it showed me all the things i was thinking and had figured out were in common with many many other people. That, and finding reference to coc, isocf, carl jonssons books changed my understanding a lot

boa

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Eat s$*t and die, Watchtower!!!

lol

• poppers
    poppers

I'm one of these new people and I'm a little lost on how to post. I made a post under "Friends" and it doesn't show up there. But when in click "Active Topics" under Options at the top of the page it shows up. Who can clue me in on how this works - I am very new to discussion boards.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome Maya, boa, everyone...

It's so nice to have you here.

Lisa

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I'm one of these new people and I'm a little lost on how to post. I made a post under "Friends" and it doesn't show up there. But when in click "Active Topics" under Options at the top of the page it shows up. Who can clue me in on how this works - I am very new to discussion boards.

Welcome.

You can click on the Basic button next to style. That always works for me.

Your screen name reminds me of Jalapenos.

• poppers
    poppers

Thanks for responding Stephanie but nothing I've tried works. My posts show up under Active Topics and if I'm making a reply but not when I am creating a new topic.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Poppers,

Look right now at your welcome in the top left hand corner of the page. It will say: Welcome Poppers. Left click on Poppers and you will get your profile. Click on your topic history. It will bring up the threads you have started. Click on the thread you are talking about. Look at the top of the page then and see the name of your thread and some arrows to the name of the area your thread is in. If it says Friends then that is where your thread is. Your thread just may be back a few pages rather than one of the newer threads listed. I think most people list their threads under Friends so they are constantly moving back a page or two or three. I hope that made sense.

Flyin'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Poppers, I just checked and they are both listed under friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit