My Story

by five_crew 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Big Shooter
    Big Shooter

Five crew, I can sympathize with you, its so ironic isn't it? The same people that gave us funny looks and looked down on us when we brought our "out of wedlock" baby, were the same people that wanted to hold him at the hall... unbelievable isn't it?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

five_crew!

Kate

• franklin J
    franklin J

hi five crew,

Welcome to the forum.

I know how you feel about your kids; I have three small ones and THEY COME FIRST. There are many here who have had similar experiences to yours. We all have so much in common.

welcome aboard, Frank

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

5crew,

Welcome to the board! Your story is amazing - so much pain is left unsaid, but clearly heard. So many of us hear understand all too well. I hope you find much healing here - I've been hear for a couple years and my personal growth has been amazing!!!

Andi

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

...the first step of healing.

Welcome aboard!!!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hello and welcome Five Crew.

Devon

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Welcome five_crew,

That is so hypocritical that the 'friends' can hold your baby after a meeting, but you have to sit ourtside in the cold because they aren't allowed to talk to you.

Nice cult, huh?

Glad you and your fam is out and that you're not busting your behind trying to get grandparents to pay attention to their grandkids when all the grandparents do is hurt all of you.

Best,

Palu [winston.]

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Welcome Five Crew! Nice to have you here and GREAT to see another one leave the evil Watchtower!

hugs,

Annie

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome!

Thanks for sharing your life story. So sorry that you have not been shown true love. You will find that a lot of people here share that same issue: lack of love. Very sad indeed.

There are a lot of kind people here. If you get a chance to meet up with some: go for it!!!

Codeblue

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hello, 5 Crew, and a big welcome and glad to meet you!

Really sorry about your experience with the JW mindset. So messed up!!! I'm glad you have gotten away from their toxic judgment and are getting on with your lives as a wonderful, deserving family.

Chin up! And please come here as often as you can. You'll really enjoy it and all the funny, wise, loving people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit