Cops Are Watching Your Electric Bill

by Yizuman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am lucky we don't have to pay for our hydro electricity as it is included in our rent. But talking about water this town is brutal with water tax. Over 100$ a month. But then once again our water tax is included in our rent. But I know many of our friends pay enormous hydro bills.

Recently the town of Barrie Ontario had its Molson Brewry Raided. The reason was Molson's decided to shut that plant and a group of person decided to rent it from the Brewry company. The reason the plant was raided was because some one blew the whisle. They had mountains of Marajuiana growing and drying a packings. It was quite an operation and even a few families were living in the plant. So it was just a matter of time I would think that the would be raided. It was one of Canada's biggest heists ever.

I can't believe some of you are paying such high prices for your electricity. What a rip off.

OrangefatcatOrangeFatCat 15

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

This subject really concerned me a few years back when I partoked partook of those emblems

E

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    They also noticed the family had put its trash out that morning, something police say drug growers often do to hide the evidence.

That reminds me, tomorrow's trash day. Excuse me while I go take out the evidence... er, I mean the kitchen garbage.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Oh yeah, I need to take mine out too

Yiz

• caligirl
    caligirl

If they are using that as the criteria, then they are going to have to be doing A LOT of seaches that turn up NOTHING. I live very near there, and last year when I was home for 6 months with our new baby, our electric bill hit that range several months in a row just from running the AC a few times a day, and the usual day to day habits of a family of 5. They are going to have raise the $$ amount they find suspicious because that kind of bill here is all too common.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit