Activist XJW's please read

by Corvin 17 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Things do get done; try silent lambs, and websites like that. Talking about it here is pointless; trolls are reading this.

• Nan
    Nan
  • Nan
    Nan

Whoops!

We have tracts in the rest area of our store that expose the WTS for the counterfeit that it is. People do pick them up, and we keep replenishing them. If ONE person is helped to see the falsehoods of the WTS and not get sucked into it, it'll be worth it!

Nan

• Dansk
    Dansk

Nan

If ONE person is helped to see the falsehoods of the WTS and not get sucked into it, it'll be worth it!

Absolutely!

Ian

P.S. I know you Watchtower trolls are here. Just for the record - YES!! - I'm still at it.

Oh, and the decision to ban JWs in Russia! Yep, I know who's involved! UP YOURS!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

P.S.

LET MY DAUGHTERS GO OR I'LL MAKE THINGS WORSE!! YOU KNOW I'M NOT JOKING!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

This is one area where retaining "belief" is advantageous.

I have access to Church groups in a number of denominations, and am often asked to speak to them.
    I have spoken to literally thousands of people, especially the young and vulnerable.

I also take the opportunity to "guide" folks as to what they might say to the unwelcome intruders on their doorsteps. Hence I get to counter-witness the JWs, even though they actively shun me.

I hear good things back

• Dansk
    Dansk

LT

even though they actively shun me

Even the girls?

Ian

PS - Might be up your way this year - but don't tell any trolls!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

EVEN the girls!
    I mean, WTF's with that???

LOL

Look forward to seeing ya, if you make in North of the border

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit