Activist XJW's please read

by Corvin 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

1. I was wondering how many who post here are actively taking steps to expose the GB, the WTBTS for their lies, crimes and hypocrisy?

2. What specifically do you do towards that aim?

3. What has been the measure of success?

4. What major challenges have you or do you experience in your activities?

Wanting to get more involved,

Corvin

• Dansk
    Dansk

Corvin,

I doubt if you'll receive totally honest replies to your questions due to Watchtower trolls here - it is just too dangerous to openly expose what some of us are doing

There are a number of things going on behind the scenes. As you have made your desire known I have no doubt that you will be contacted via pm BUT BE VERY CAREFUL that whoever contacts you is kosher!!

Ian

• sf
    sf

Many things offline.

Online you'll find me on yahoo, as is the case now. Along with others in there doing just the same, in that we paste 'all things related to wt corruption and deception'.

Come by sometime and we will give you a brief WITNESS of such.

sKally

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hi Skally,

What's the link to your Yahoo group?

Devon

• sf
    sf

Easy to find: go to yahoo's mainpage, click on 'chat'...go to 'user rooms' NOT 'yahoo rooms'...scroll down to any jw room you see. sKally

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

1. I was wondering how many who post here are actively taking steps to expose the GB, the WTBTS for their lies, crimes and hypocrisy?

Whenever practical

2. What specifically do you do towards that aim?

Speak out, refuse to acknowledge them as any authority, whenever plainly opportune

3. What has been the measure of success?

Protection of all family and friends - and many aquaintances

4. What major challenges have you or do you experience in your activities?

People don't really care about jw activities because it simply doesn't have any affect on them

• Maverick
    Maverick

Screw the trolls! I send out letters and give copies of the NGO material to all my neighors, family and clients, if the subject comes up. I talk to Witlesses all the time, because the cowards are afraid to shun me to my face. They shun my, never baptized, daughter instead! Maverick

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

I second that Mav, I've put up negative newspaper articles up in laundry mats, I've sent out letters, I put the UN response to the Wtbs being an NGO on dubs cars. I could care less if anyone finds out who I am or what I'm doing. People had died needlessly following these men!!! You can't just excuse serious errors by saying "new light".

• Celtic
    Celtic

I think most people just do their bit when they can, I think thats what the wt fears the most, the uncoordinated chaotic approach we have. Some write the media, some keep an eye on this and some on that. It's just about doing your bit.

All the best!

Mark

• seedy3
    seedy3

1: I do as often as it is possible.

2: I speak with others as often as the subject comes up, especially to those that are studying, or having doubts and in already. I have sent news articles to the local new organisations to print and or reference in the news cast.

3: I have been able to get a few individuals to really take a look ( I pretty much try to work on a one to one basis) and see the corruption and lies that come out of the WTS. and have kept most of them from going back or from continuing to study. One of those being my oldest son.

4: Convincing a study that it's ok to read the material and convince them that what is there is true. Most JW's beleive that the letters and quotes that are posted are misquotes or apostate in nature, even though it may be directlly from WT materials or as in the case of the UN letter on the UN website, that it's not apostate. You would be amazed how many JW's have told me, that is an apostate website and not from the UN...................sheesh.............. I also spend a lot of time with skally in the yahoo chat room, but that is more a comedy show with the JW's trying to defend their beliefs and stance.

Seedy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit