Did You Ever "Stumble'' Anyone? Did Anyone Ever "Stumble" You?

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I was in the organization for 38yr. and I don't think I ever stumbled anyone, unless that person was looking for some reason to be stumbled.

I wasn't stumbled I wanted out of the organization because I began to see it for what it really was, and so I committ a sin so that I could get disfellowshipped and divorce my ex husband all in one. Maybe I went about it the wrong way but it worked and now I am happily married to the man of my dreams and I out of that evil cult.

Orangefatcat.OrangeCat 15FatHearts

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

The Org stumbled me out of the Org. Because the Org stumbled me out of the Org now others in the Org are afraid I may stumble them out of the Org. One big stumbling frenzy all around...

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I'm pretty sure I stumbled a couple of people in my day as a JW. In fact I think I may have stumbled a few in here, but I really dont think so and I'm not sure?

But I was stumbled big time in Bethel, so bad that I never returned to the truth again after I departed bethel, but my stumbling involved polictics, a frame-up, racism and whole lot of BS.

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ cybs

I don't think I 'stumbled' anyone, I know I shocked 'em, cause I took off outta there so fast I didn't let the door hit me.

And I didn't get 'stumbled', I was shoved down a flight of stairs. *picks herself up, dusts off*

talesin

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I certainly hope so!!

• new light
    new light

A certain author and former governing body member stumbled me right out the org. I keep forgetting to send him a thank you letter.

• minimus
    minimus

....well, Jesus "stumbled" his disciples. So. it's ok.

• new light
    new light

One time on the school bus we buckled together two separate seat belts across the aisle. A stumbling ensued.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit