Did You Ever "Stumble'' Anyone? Did Anyone Ever "Stumble" You?

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm stumbled by this question.

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

I was not stumbled, they just put a blindfold on my and dug a pit infront of me.....

I FELL RIGHT IN.

Than the elders filled in the hole.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Valis fell down several times in my presence and he tried to say that I stumbled him but I think he just plain fell down cuz he's clumsy or something.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No -- I am not easily stumbled- and no not as far as I know

• Big Shooter
    Big Shooter

Apparently my wife did once for wearing a skirt that was 1/2 inch above her knee. I was told that I should speak to her because it could stumble others. Meanwhile, there were other sisters that wear mini skirts, but that was OK.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Yes, I have stumbled a few JW's. Did it make them think or question? Probably not. The JW's I stumbled were too brainwashed to see the logic in my questions.

Devon

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

How can anyone really be stumbled with Truth ? maybe it wasn't the WTS version of truth that they heard.

regards Rick

• blondie
    blondie

I don't know if it was that I wasn't easily stumbled or just plain stupid. It took me almost 30 years to see that it wasn't just one person's imperfection.

Blondie

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well, I have such a different view of "stumbling" now that I know we never had the "truth." Can anyone really be stumbled "out" of the "untruth"?

But I know I aggravated a lot of people and vice versa - does that count??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit