Hi Im new here!

by New Castles 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• New Castles
    New Castles

Thank You all for the very best Welcome! I will definitely stick around and chat more. Thanks again!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome New Castles.. We're so glad you took the plunge and said hello!!

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Aloha New Castles,

I haven't been around here long just a bit over a month now. So glad I found the support I needed when I was pulling away from the Org. It was a very disturbing time, but this site helped me a lot. Keep doing the research and you will soon discover everything you need to know or enough that you have the strength to carry on with your life apart from the Org. The best to you and your wife. It is good if you can go out together. along with many other terrible thing the Org is a family killer. I know as they tried to destroy mine. We are though still alive and well--there is hope!

cybs

• Maverick
    Maverick

Baby steps my brother, baby steps. And speaking of babies, read about those raised JW's and see if you really want to do that to yours? Maverick

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Welcome New Castles!

It's great news that your wife is possibly escaping with you. Nice to have you aboard. Make yourself at home

Best,

Paul [Winston.]

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wecome New Castles!!! I hope the MRs will post soon also!!! Great that you have NEW LIGHT!!!! Hey this is a great place to be!!!

When you hear all the things, the splits, the deaths, that the Watch Tower is responsible for you will be so thankful "you got out of them" !!! Stay around friend. This is a UNCONDITIONAL love site ....

Grace > or if you prefer the WT way it is Undeserved Kindness

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Welcome, New Castles!

Please permit me to offer a correction of your syntax. You said,

"...brought a couple of people into the truth."

Of course you now realize that you didn't really do that at all, did you?

What you did was you brought them into the TROOTH, and as we both know, there is no TROOTH FAIRY.

• Huxley
    Huxley

Welcome!

Your freedom is near! Hang in there..

Huxley

• talesin
    talesin

Welcome, New Castles !

It's great that you and your wife are fleeing the Tower together.

talesin

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi New Castles,

Let me welcome you and hopefully your wife as well soon. This is a great place to express yourself without fear of censure or reprisals. Savor the freedom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit