Hi Im new here!

by New Castles 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• New Castles
    New Castles

Hi there,

Im new to the website and farely new to the idea of leaving the JW's. For a long time I've had doubts, questions that dont have an answer. I was an MS and reg pioneer for about 5 years. I got to the point where I went out and gave public talks, brought a couple of people into the truth. I finally moved to a cong that needed more help and fell in love. I married the most wonderful woman and sister. We now have the most beautiful little girl. For some issues I'd rather not discuss at this time, I lost all privileges and stop attending meetings. At first I felt guilty, but all those doubts in my mind began to come up and this time I began to investigate them instead of ignoring them. OMG! Was I in for an eye opener. I couldn't believe was I was hearing and reading. Needless to say I know want to leave the org. Im still a member even though I havent been to a meeting in three weeks. My wife still feels like a JW, besides all the info I've shown her, but she has not been to a meeting since either. I think she is getting it. I've been reading the forum and finally decided it was time to say hello to all!!!

• Big Shooter
    Big Shooter

Welcome New Castles... It takes courage and guts to post here, I am new here, but everyone here has been very helpful.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi New Castles.. welcome to the forum and thanks for that ice breaking first post.

Glad your wife has become interested to find out the real truth. It can be mind boggling.

It's really nice when your soul mate sees the things that you are seeing.

I wish your family well and hope to hear more from you around the forum. Jump in and post whenever you feel like it.. and welcome aboard.

sincerely

Special K

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Hello New Castle!

You must be really lucky coming out of JW together with your wife. It is the same for us and first time i told her i wasn't sure about the reaction. But we both are leaving and feeling free again - esp after reading R.Franz books "crisis of conscience" and "in searh of christian freedom".

So welcome on this board!

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings N.C. Enjoy the site and take advantage of the positive posts.

Guest 77

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Welcome and congratulations. How wonderful for your little girl that she doesn't have to grow up a JW with all the attendant horrors that entails.

• New Castles
    New Castles

I know, Im glad to for her, atleast she will have normal childhood. Thanks everyone for the welcome!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome to the posse!

DY

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Welcome, I am glad your wife is doing this with you. If you ever need anything we are here for you and your family.

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and congratulations on leaving the organization. Consider yourself lucky that you and your wife are on the same page, and that your daughter won't have to grow up as a jw.

Nocturne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit