anyone now have an aversion to dress clothes?

by spike2 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* yes Gf that was I.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• wednesday
    wednesday

I love my dress clothes, i just don't have enough places to wear them. I do regret pantyhose , however. Actually, lots of women are not wearing pantyhose, esp during summer. I used to go on job interviews and not wear pantyhose and it never detracted one bit . And i was in a professional job setting.

I did not have to wear a tie, however. But i remember when it was popular to wear one. Diane Keaton started that. I had a fake peal tie. Lovely, just lovely.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

No, I don't have an aversion to dress clothes. But as a former JW female, I DO have an aversion to wearing below-the-knee dresses, dresses that are about 5 inches above your bosom. Basically, granny wear. I've been in the business world for a while, and I like wearing business pantsuits, tasteful, lower cut blouses, as well as slightly above the knee skirts, dresses. Those were ALL no-nos, and based on what I've seen from JW women I've seen going door-to-door, they still are...

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I hated the 'IBM suit" look.I hated daily shaving even more,get wicked razor burn.The first think i did on exit was to donate my 5 suits to the local Salvation Army.

Below is the 'Rambo' look i've had ever since.

danny5.jpg (40415 bytes)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit