HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY JWD!

by Seven 30 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh yea! Finally a holiday we can all support and celebrate without the wrath of Jah being visited upon us through that angel that smote all the first born of Egypt!

Thank you. Thank you, Simon and Ang, even though I tick off my boyfriend because I spend too much time reading and posting here. It's helped me a tremendous lot and well, I ain't the only one. May this discussion board be the catalyst that propels millions out of the clutches of the WTBTS.

Flyin'

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Seven)))

Wow 4 years !!!! Its gone so quick !

Happy Anniversary everyone

• Sassy
    Sassy

CONGRATS!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Simon & Angharad,

Thanks for all the lives you've saved!

Love,

Ian & Claire

xx

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations. And they said it would never last. I think you have outlasted all the so-called good JW sites. Does that mean you have God's blessing?

Blondie and Irrev

• Maverick
    Maverick

I know there are times when you want to pack it in. But you both have done so much for so many! Saying "Thank You" just seems so inadequate somehow! Maverick

• abbagail
    abbagail

Absolutely Happy 'A' & Cheerio you guys!

I missed the first 2 years here, but glad to be on board for the last 2! And have enjoyed every minute of it (except maybe during those heated Silentlamb wars).

When I was still a youngin' 'cornstalk' blowing in the wind (pre-JWs),
    I hung out in the BARS.
    When I ripened a bit and my 'ears of corn' fell off the stalk (JW years),
    I hung out in the KINGDOM HALLS blowing hot air at householders.
    When I finally 'shucked the ears of corn' and became a finely-ground Bag of GRITS (post-JWs), I blow away my time hanging out HERE @ JWD!

OK, OK, C-O-R-N-y, I know. ;-)

However, I must sign off with a...
    Hearty CORN-gratulations on 4 long/short years of (dare I say) 'sacred' service in the cause of TRUTH!

(Say, would four years at JWD equal the education of four years of college?
    No No, my mistake... that's four years of reading AWAKE! = college education ;-)

GRITS

and lol @ blondie, too!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Congratulations, Simon and Angharad! Great site. Thanks for all you do.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks Simon and Angharad.

This place didn't get me out, but now that I am free it is a nice place to be.

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks for everything you do to keep this place together, Simon & Angharad.

You must be doing something right, otherwise we all wouldn't be here today. Congratulations on the anniversary of JWD's first day of "business".

Love & Hugs, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit