My website

by shera 23 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

www.autismsos.com

Its still in the making,but it is just about done.

Its a DB for people who have autism in their life,in any way.Also just for people who want to learn.Any one welcome!

Thanks *hugs*

• Valis
    Valis

shera...that is great! best of luck and I'm sure you will be a help in educating people and helping others who have to deal with it.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shera
    shera

Thanks Valis. I sure hope this place does what I want!

• Valis
    Valis

well toots...all you can do is try.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• reboot
    reboot

well done Sherayou've been busywhat a kind thing to do- hope it helps alot of people cope better.

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

Wow, the website really looks fantastic! Kudos to your webdesigner. I hope it all the success in the world!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It looks good Shera

I did some work years ago as an intern for one of my psych courses at a school for children with autism. It was an amazing experience to see how the kids experience the disorder and how as an educator so much can be done.

We used sign language to communicate with the children (ages 5-8) and it was so awesome during the year to watch some of them begin to communicate and 1 started speaking. Truly an awesome experience

The teacher in the class where I was assisting was hoping I would go into teaching.

• avishai
    avishai

Thank you Shera. My younger bro. has autism.

• JH
    JH

That's very nice Shera, well done!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

My 5 yr old nephew has autism and an abusive mother at the same time. It seems that every time I talk to my mom he has been to the ER. All I know is that they restrain and heavily medicate him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit