Tell us something we don't know

by ball. 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

I used to live next to Eligah's caves.

caveman

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

I'm an Anglophile and go through phases where I read nothing but British authors and watch adaptations of British literature (LOVE the BBC for that). When I do this for too long, I end up talking and writing like that until I'm out of the phase. My friends can now tell when I've been gorging myself on Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, and the like. ;)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I am currently addicted to sushi and eat it about 4 times a week

At 13, I stole my parent's station wagon, and crashed it into the elementary school that my nephew currently attends

every 6 minutes a woman is raped in the United States alone

• gumby
    gumby

I have to stand a long time before I can pee.

Gumby

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

My Father very rarely hit me. In fact he only hit me once, on April 9, 1974 till October 23, 1975. When my parents were mad at me they would lock themselves in a closet with me, and when they were really mad at me they came in the closet with me. My Mother was a very devout Jehovah Witness, she had regular conversation with Jehovah about salvation and salad dressings.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I can roll my tongue.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

every 6 minutes a woman is raped in the United States alone
    How does she get raped so often if she's alone?

• talesin
    talesin

If you want to clean

silver jewellery .... soak in lemon juice, brush with soft toothbrush, rinse

brass ... ketchup

Silver is worth about $0.05 CDN per gram, gold from about $1.50 (10K) to 3.00 (18K) per gram retail.

talesin

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I lived two blocks away from the "Mulberry Street" that Dr. Suess wrote about! He actually lived on that street as welI! I never saw any of those "critters" there though :(

hugs

Annie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

In Morgan City, Louisiana there is a shrimp boat that sits in the middle of Brashear Avenue. It's name is: The Spirit Of Morgan City. At Christmas time, they used to decorate the boat with a Santa and reindeer . Perhaps they still do.

If you're visiting New Orleans, head 90 miles southwest on I-10 or Hwy 90 to Morgan City. I went to elemetery school there. It's a very charming place. They even have their own Mardi Gras. The Shrimp & Petroleum Festival in September is worth seeing if you're down that way. Good music, deeeelicious food, a carnival and fun cajun style.

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit