Tell us something we don't know

by ball. 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.

Come on, tell us a random fact or two about you that bears no relevance to anything else.

I am getting repetative strain injury from holding a mouse.

I've also always wanted to go on "who wants to be a millionare" and say "I'll take the money" after the first 100 and walking out.

• Mulan
    Mulan

My grandson just had an IQ test and he is "very gifted". His IQ is about 20 points higher than mine, and mine said I am "superior intelligence". (but that was in 9th grade too)

• Xena
    Xena

I only like chocolate milk...white milk is

I'm afraid of clowns..

I can't roll my tongue

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker

If you warm up a glass of water in a microwave for 10 minutes and then place a metal spoon into it. It will blow up.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

laughter in morse code is spelled "hi" (repeated a few times)

• dustyb
    dustyb

if you hold a 21 foot metal rod in the middle of a field during an electrical storm, you'll get the shit shocked out of you!

• ball.
    ball.

Hold on, hold on, ... err how can I say this ... I knew that.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The more advertising I see, the less I feel like buying anything.

• ball.
    ball.

Well, six, I kind of agree with that, and although I didn't know that about you personally, I can quite imagine that's true seeing the contact you have with the advertising industry. We are just brains at the end of the day sent information through our senses that are contrived by another brain.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

you can coat a cast iron fry pan with a cut potato if you are out of grease and want to make some pancakes. You can slow cook a pot of beans if you bury it in your compost pile on a warm day (old flashbacks from mother earth news before they turned into a slick paged mag)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit