Okay, this is just weird, but what do you think?

by spiritwalker 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker

What always bothers me, is that as a species. We are willing to accept the concept of angels and invisable gods that no one as have seen, as socially acceptable. Yet to suggest aliens, or the fact that man may have been an experiment of another race. Comes across as something out there or unthinkable. It's the same thing, only one makes you think "God is looking over us" and the other make you think, "If this is true, then neither is god."

• Purple
    Purple

So you have never watched Stargate then! The story goes something like this mad old god named RA ran slave colonies and sent one to earth and earth rebelled and he has been trying to get back at earth ever since! Here's another theory, it was an accident and its a fluke we are here. Or another one, maybe there is no higher purpose for life maybe life is the purpose and we get one chance at it only!

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker

I think that as man advances beyond seeing myth as reality, they will start to see that things like Stargate or other sci-fi applications. Could have more to do with life then angels with wings that control the world. Just have to realize, "how would early man have seen this?"

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I like the way your mind works. I too, would have to agree with your premise.

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit