Okay, this is just weird, but what do you think?

by spiritwalker 14 Replies latest jw friends

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker

Okay this is really off the wall, or maybe I am reading to much religious history and sci-fi publications, but this had me wondering last night and I had to post it.

I was reading some information lately on how ancient people might have viewed alien visitation in their lives. Many people figure that this might be something viewed as Gods and perhaps some of the legends or even the highest religious books, are based some visitations from other worlds. Passed down in legends that could only be explained in the way those people could relate to. So I got to thinking, what about the legend of Adam and Eve? What if ....

What if the couple of the seed of life planted on this planet to grow the human race by a alien race?

What if the alien race was the "God" that was actually referred to as "moving in the garden" in a way that sounded like he was not always with the couple. Doesn't it seem for example, that Adam and Eve felt their eating of the forbidden fruit was done out of "God's eye." Which seems to be very out of place with the thought of a "all knowing" and "all seeing" god. Which a perfect man would know, right?

What was the fruit the couple ate that made them so happy? Could this have been some mind controlling drug that kept the human race in a state that was easier to control.

Could the serpent actually another alien race that was feeling bad for the species and explained to them to stop taking the drug and to free their minds and get out. Letting them know, that despite what they were told. The drug would not kill them if they stopped and life outside the garden would not end once they left?

Was the garden, actually a controlled lab environment?

Just something I was thinking about and it is bizarre, but think about it. How would the events I described, be passed down by people who might have been pulled from cave life and been genetically engineered to jump to what we know man to be today?

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds like a good sci-fi novel for sure. I've read a few with this theme over the years.

Babylon 5 and Stargate both have that premise.

Could it be true? Could be? Do I have proof. Nope.

Blondie

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

You should read 'Chariots of the gods' I started reading it and it was a little off the wall for me but it goes down similar paths to what you have mentioned.

If you look at the symetrical patterns used by the incas on the high plateaus in south America, the shape can only be seen properly from the air. Why would they have made them if not for visitors?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

There's a religion cult that teaches this, The Raelians.

Devon

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker

The Raelians

I looked into them once and they are just like all religions. Asking that you have faith in what can not be proven. While I think they did kind of have something like I mentioned. I remember them having a big hang up on a savior that is their leader. Which does not work for me. Plus, that whole "we cloned someone", but will never show proof thing. Just did not do it for me either.

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker

I did read a book that said that alien races have controlled this species since the beginning of time. They used religion at first, when man was ignorant and easy to control. Then in time they used thought that seemed out there, like aliens and ghost. To promote the "what if" and keep people who feel sane, from realizing that their might be some truth in the rumors. So perhaps we never left the lab, we only out grew the petree dish.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Not all that "weird" at all.

When I realized my true spiritual nature, these concepts were and continue to be part of my thoughts and dream/visions.

It would certainly answer many of our deepest questions, wouldn't it?

/<

• kls
    kls

With an opened mind anything is possible

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I heard we started out as some bacteria left on some sandwich wrappers some aliens left here after having a picnic on earth several eons ago.

• Satanus
    Satanus

William bramley's gods of eden and zecharia sitchin's the twelfth planet about the annunaki is about this theory. There are some indications that we preexisted as spirits, but there is no proof for the above theory, and it's not needed in order get us where we are today.

One exception may be the the myth about people eating the fruit of knowledge. This is similar to the hindu soma and some shamanic traditions. In these, it was most likely mushrooms that opened their minds to a larger world, giving them knowledge. G wasson concludes that the greek thinkers had shamanistic origins. Taoism too, is of a shamanic origin. See?, no need for aliens in our historical mythos.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit