Please!! Who is there to teach me the ways of Christ Jesus?

by Celtic 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bisous
    bisous

spit in the eyes of a blind man? now that don't sound very christlike!!!

lol

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, Jesus did it. ....and it would be fairly Celtic-like. He might even understand what I mean.

• Farkel
    Farkel

little toe,

: You will never "KNOW" Jesus and his "ways" until you meet him. Until then you will only know what others say about him.

So, you actually MET him? Well, that is waaaaay kewl!

Please tell us all about this earth-shattering experience. How tall was he? How "glowing" was he? Was he white/black/asian or something else? Does he have blue eyes or darker eyes? What color is his hair? Does he have hair? And to answer a WTS criticism and WTS flip-flop for decades, did he have a beard or not? Did he say it was ok for human males (or even human females who work in circus-like sideshows) to wear a beard? Well, you MET him! Curious minds need to know here!

Or maybe you just "met" him in your head.

In my book "meeting" people in one's own head doesn't count. But then again, I'm a skeptic who wants to be a believer. All skeptics want to be believers. Believers offer a future beyond one's wildest dreams. The reality we know and see and all face is death, and nothing else.

If you know some magical "path" that you can verify, then please enlighten us all. It's your Christian duty to keep us from being condemned for all eternity.

After all, we (who have had to raise children, at least) DO deserve it!

<--- raised 4 children!

Farkel

• bisous
    bisous

yah...i know, so the story goes...just bein a smart aleck lol

• mouthy
    mouthy

Farkel if ever you want to KNOW GOD!!!! I suggest you get the book " Forever LIZ"or get the tape

Gert Behenna made which is titled "God isnt Dead" I was feeling just like you when the Borg kicked me out. Then I listened to this tape....

I have to say it had a profound effect on me!!!! She is of course dead & it is a very old tape.( I have been out now since 1987)

You would all recognise her in the States > a VERY wealthy woman....Loaded!!!! A drunk, drug addict, Her life was to pull a bell & get what ever she wanted. Please if your doubting God. Can I send it to you FREE of course!!!!( only a copy of the original)

I found it very!!! very down to earth, Not preaching at all!!! just her testimony!!! Any takers??? PM your address if you would like this tape....Everyone!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Farkel:
    Light...

• Celtic
    Celtic

Cheers all, thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit