Please!! Who is there to teach me the ways of Christ Jesus?

by Celtic 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Celtic
    Celtic

Please!!!!!!!!!!!! Cos I'd really like to know more than anything else!!

Please.

Please.

Please.

• bisous
    bisous

welll, noooooo, but I have other ways of enlightenment I can share.

Flirty 2

• AGuest
    AGuest

may you have peace!

In truth, there is none here among us of the flesh who can teach you such things, but there is One who is a Spirit that can. He is the One whose "ways" you are seeking, and he himself can and will speak to you and teach you... if you have "ears" to hear. If you do not, then all you need do is ask for them.

Such ears are not of your flesh, however, for such One does not speak to the flesh: he is a "life-giving spirit," arisen from the dead... so that it is to YOUR spirit... the man you are on the INSIDE of your fleshly vessel... that he will speak... if you indeed wish it.

All you need do is ask him to impart to you his ways... and then listen when he tells you. And you will know the truth of them when he speaks them to you... for they are borne of and spoken in... love. However, you must "test" the inspired expression... the expression "in spirit," for not all inspired expressions originate with God. So that if what you hear is NOT from love... not based on love... then it is NOT from him; it cannot be, for God IS love. Such things are, instead, from a "stranger" and I caution you: do not listen to the voice of "strangers", for such one(s) purpose to mislead you... to guide you AWAY the Truth (John 14:6), not toward him. But love will draw you closer to him, for it is by means of him that you learn TO love... truthfully... and without hypocrisy... both God and neighbor.

The ways of the Christ are always "upright," dear Celtic, so if what you hear is not, then it is not from God. True, there will be times when you will not be able to "receive" what the Spirit says to you... a thing from love... for you are yet fleshly, as we all are, some more than others. But do not turn away from it, if you can help it; instead, guird up your loins, and welcome it... even if it makes you vulnerable. Humble yourself, and you will be exalted.

For the Spirit will start with you... revealing YOU... to you... before he reveals anything else. The "cleansing" will start with you: as you approach the Light, he will show YOU... your own nakedness. Not that of others, for it is YOUR "light" that will eventually reveal that to you. No, the first thing that is revealed to you is where YOU are lacking, and where YOU must put on "clothes,"... love... the "perfect bond" of union. Concern yourself, then, with what the Spirit says to YOU... about YOU... and work on your "rafter," for we, all of us, have at least one. And as you remove it, you will then see how to remove the "straw" from your brother's eye.

For the "ways" of the Christ are to be for us, not a WINDOW so as to look at the "nakedness" of others... but a MIRROR... so as to see ourselves. Hear the Spirit, and accept the discipline from God that that One imparts... and do not belittle it. At the same time, do not despair it, either, for it is NOT meant to bring us down... but to life us UP. Why? Because IF we are in union with Christ, then we are his "brothers." And IF we are his brothers, then we are joint heirs with him... our future to be kings and priests. And IF we are to be kings and priests, then we MUST undergo training... discipline.

But do not miss the point of such training and discipline, such self scrutiny: it NOT to make us self-righteous, to make us pious, to make us think that we are "something," for indeed, we are nothing. If our Master emptied himself out for US... then we are to empty ourselves out for one another. Our training, then, is to make us TRUE kings and priests... not such that are ministered TO... but such that MINISTER to others... who SERVE those "given" to them... just as Christ did.

He set the example in service to those he loved, those he called "brother" and "friend." And it was this training that he started with his first disciples, from Abel to the Apostle John... and finishes in each of us, if we let him... that is the "way" we should seek.

Go to him, then, dear Celtic, to the Fine "Shepherd," and let HIM lead... by means of God's spirit, holy spirit. SEEK and you WILL find him. Knock... and he WILL open to you. ASK... and he WILL give to you. And exercise FAITH.... do not doubt. For if you doubt... then, in truth, you may find that you "receive" nothing at all. For the TRULY "righteous"... walk... listen... hear... breath... and indeed LIVE... by faith.

And if you feel that you are not quite able to walk completely by faith... but must walk yet a little time by sight, then I would direct you to read John Chapters 14-17, and Chapter 6, verses 48-56. Start there... and perhaps be introduced to the One whom you seek.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... if you so wish it.

I am your servant, as I am servant to all those seeking the Holy One of Israel... as well as his slave,

SJ

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aguest will now teach you. Hahahaha. You asked for it, mark.

SS

• bisous
    bisous

holy crap............

scary................

Mark, you'll prefer the teaching of my ways, trust me.

lol

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Taken from the words of Jesus in the gospels and a little bit from James:

"The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed, it will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying, 'Here it is' nor 'There!' for behold! The kingdom of God is in the midst of you! If those who lead you say to you, 'See the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea', then the fish will precede you. Rather the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. The kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it. What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it. Recognize what is in your sight, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. You know how to interpret the apperance of the sky, but you have not recognized that which is before you and you do not know how to interpret this very moment.

"But now the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom is being given to you, for the kingdom of God has come upon you. What is the kingdom of God like? And to what shall I compare it? The kingdom of God is like a mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field; it is (barely visible as) the smallest of seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches. For no good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. The good man out of the good treasure of the heart produces good, and the evil man out of his evil heart produces evil. Those who hear this word and hold it fast in an honest and good heart bring forth fruit with patience. The kingdom of God is like yeast that a woman hides inside a large amount of flour, (it is not seen but eventually makes itself manifest) until all the dough is leavened. The kingdom is also like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had to buy that field. This is what the kingdom of God is like.

"Do not be afraid, for you are not far from the kingdom of God; your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be of anxious mind about your body or what you shall put on. All the nations of the world seek these things and your Father knows that you need them. But if you instead seek his kingdom, all these things will be yours as well. Life is about more than just food or clothing. The kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness, peace, and joy. Give to the poor, sell your own material treasures, and you will have treasure in heaven. It is hard for the rich to enter the kingdom of God, for the first will be last and the last will be first. But truly I say to you, if you love your brother like your own soul, humble yourself like a child, and seek first the kingdom and righteousness, you will enter the kingdom of God. Seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you. But anyone who does not approach the kingdom like a little child will not enter it. Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of God. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted for being righteous, for theirs is the kingdom of God. Leap for joy, for behold! Your reward is great in heaven! Give to the poor in secret and your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Fast in secret, and your Father who sees in secret will reward you. But also let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven. So whatever you wish that men do for you, do likewise for them. If you forgive men their trespasses, your Father in heaven will forgive you. Treat everyone with equal kindness; never repay evil with evil. All the commandments are summed up in this single command: You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, and mind, and soul, and you must love your neighbor as yourself. Follow this supreme command of scripture, for faith without good deeds is useless. Whoever practices and teaches my commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. And so I confer on you a kingdom, as my Father conferred one on me.

• bebu
    bebu

I think that you can find out much by reading the gospels... WITHOUT the WT to tweak it!!!!!!

Re theology: remember that Jesus didn't give anybody a big theology test (the thief merely trusted Jesus to save him) as a pre-requisite. It is our being seekers, rather than having "correct theology", that Christ desire.

The way of Jesus is LOVE. Love is what Jesus taught--and lived. There is no law against it. 1 Cor 13... Love never fails/never ends/lasts forever. This has many facets; it is not simply 2-dimensional. Real love is willing to do to the utmost (lay down life) for the sake of the beloved, it is not merely trumpeted on paper.

bebu

• Celtic
    Celtic

I know this Bisous whilst hardly any more able to type due to intixificafornification, I LOVE you to bits, and I love everyone else here to bits too, that's just me ruddy problem, you're all too lovely for words, your'e all ruddy dears at heart.

Celty

Sways off to bed

... the dreaded 3 dots

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Best place to start is the Gospels; particularly John, then Matthew, Mark, and Luke. Remember that each one of those were written to a specific audience and each answers a specific question.

Be careful of looking to men or women for an answer. Christianity is a who not a what. Get to know what He teaches through the Bible. Pray to God that He would help you to understand His Son. It's suprising what you can learn about Him from reading His words and not someone else's interpretation.

• donkey
    donkey

You could strike a deal with George Bush. If you can show him where the WMD are then he can show you where God is...so far both are reported missing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit