Who is going to be at your funeral?

by buffalosrfree 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good question (tsk, minmouse missed this one ). One or two friends might be there. I'm sort of friends w somebody who is a really good catholic. Maybe i oughta see about a catholic funeral. I think a night time burial at sea, you know, coffin launched out of a torpedo tube, into the frigid black waters would be good. Goodby world, hello sharks.

SS

• Valis
    Valis

SS...If I'm not mistaken you have to be a baptised Catholic to have a funeral in a cathedral...but for once in my life I could be wrong...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Satanus
    Satanus

Val

Could be. I never thought of that. Well then, straight to the sharks.

SS

• Valis
    Valis

I wouldn't mind donating my body to forensic science...I would most probably end up at some uni training ground for forensic science...laying out in the open and decaying...worms feasting...birds copping a free meal, ants feasting and storing up for the winter...me still helping people learn how to catch the bad guyz while returning to the erf, no regrets in hand......romantic eh? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Since I'm the youngest in my family, probably no one will be there. I'll just leave my final instructions with a lawyer.

Walter

• Satanus
    Satanus

Valium

There is a two stage process where they first submerge the body in acetone for a long time to remove all water. Then, into a polymer liquid for a long time. The polymer displaces the alchahol and totally saturates everything. After it's cured, the body parts are basically like chunks of plastic. They can be dismantled, examined, and put back together. Heh heh. How's that for science?

SS

• Valis
    Valis

well I was watching Law & Order and they had a crime lab that was outside and there were bodies in all stages of decay. That's what I was thinking, but ya that would be OK too...dismembering and then remembering me...what else could would want after death? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I want "Don't Fear The Reaper" played at my funeral. That's my only request.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Valium

I found an article on it: http://www.bodyworlds.com.sg/en/plastination.htm

Another one: plastination

SS

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Probably no one, except one male friend, since I have faith that someday I will have a wonderful male/female relationship...............but, I plan on being cremated...........have told everyone in my personal life that..........so, that's what I want................

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit