Tips For People Who Visit the South

by Tatiana 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    OK..........OK...........!!!!!!!!!! I have at bull balls!!!

I will never kiss you, Dede......LOLOLOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So long as there are men there will be wars
    --Albert Einstein

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Dede, I've heard that eating calf fries can cause women to start growing beards, and showing other signs of "manhood." Have you felt strange lately ??

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL........this is too funny, see what drinking too many beers will do to ya.......CONFESS!!!!!!!!

Actually , I ate the bull balls as I was leaving the borg,,so not sure what the hell is with me. But , yeah I have developed a taste for beer. I have found myself feeling more.......ummm shall we say......."friskey" these days. No beard yet,,,,,but I don't have PMS as bad, I like to watch alot more football and boxing.

I wonder if that is what is causing my strange fasination with PROVING that a woman can piss standing up?????( still working on that one.....)

Darn this is too much thinkin',,,,,,,,let's just go fishin'!!!!!!!!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Eyes:

I wonder if that is what is causing my strange fasination with PROVING that a woman can piss standing up?????( still working on that one.....)

Dede, Dede, Dede...'strange fascination', yes indeed. Women CAN piss standing up already...just not successfully !

But...if it's REALLY that important to ya', go to REI.com or some backpacking catalogs or magazines. I kid you not...there is a 'anatomically' user friendly -- device for women, called a 'J-cup'. It well...lets women backpackers 'do' what you want...while standing.

You will feel SO empowered when you can 'write' your name in the snow like us guys !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit