What kind of house do you live in?

by Strawberryfieldsforever 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Hi everyone!

I live in a New England style house (salt box) with wood siding. I have a great room with 3 skylights 4x4 and a balcony over looking the livingroom. What kind of house do you guys live in?

• Maverick
    Maverick

My house has a roof and walls and hardwood, tile, and marble floors, bathrooms, and a kitchen, which is great to cook in so I can eat the food in my three refrigerators, lots of windows so I can look out over my green lawns, and flowers and trees and 150 sq. ft. deck with my grill, and chairs and dinning room tables, four sofas so I can watch one of my fiveTV's and three stereos so I can rock, and all kinds of art work on the walls (about 100) and a cat box so the cats don't crap on the floors! Maverick

• Sassy
    Sassy

The outside of our Apartment Building:

There is a virtual tour of our apartment here --> http://media.homestore.com/AJQ4RXBN.htm

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Not to brag, but this is our swimming pool:

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Really did we win the milliion?

• Valis
    Valis

What kind of house do you live in?

xjw's answer should have been "one soon divided"...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Puternut
    Puternut

Nice try XJW_B12

Here's a pic of one of my 4 islands

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

How did you get a picture of MY pool?

I have several walls..one and a half bathrooms..2 bedrooms..a small family room..a kitchen ..a living dining room..a garage..and two cars that need help!

I mean..what's the odds that they would both break down at the same time?

I just had them both serviced...I don't trust mechanics...

I sure miss hubby..He always worked on the cars..I didn't realize how much he saved us..$

What was the question again?

Snoozy...

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Four bedroom/2 bath single-story spanish style home with a large yard (that I love to work in) and pool with a waterfall (but doesn't compare to xjw's and cj's!) 10-foot ceilings, tons of windows and cabinets, a 3-car garage and around the corner from a neighborhood park. Love it, love it! (Just wish my mortgage payments were about 1/3 of what they actually are!)

growedup of the "thank goodness we didn't buy three months later" class

• Sassy
    Sassy

Our complex pool isn't as fancy as xjw's.....

oh.. and we have a 2 Bedroom/2Bath Apartment.. the virtual link above shows you what it looks like inside.. I love it..

We have fires in the fireplace OFTEN... so cool.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit