Something Good In Your Life

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Hi everybody,

Just thought it would be great to hear from everyone here about something good that's happening in your life. So much is said about the Watchtower and it needs to be said but I thought it would be nice to hear some good things about our lives.

For me what is good in my life right now is the containers of vegetables and flowers I am looking forward to planting, the fine music I'm listening to at this moment and being here with you all.

Sabrina

• kat2u
    kat2u

green, I can tell your a positive person>And Im glad to have you here in this forum..Welcome!!!

Hmmm today I have a hald day of work and get to do whatever want for the other half.WHOOOOOPIE!!!

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Great start to a positive thread.

What's good in my life? What do I have to be thankful for?

-My girlfriend

-One of my daughters finally left the borg

-I'm very gainfully employed

-My relationship with God

-My health

-My friends

-My mind

-Etc,etc,etc...........................

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

My God,

My kids

My wife (sometimes)

my job

my health

the fact that I never got caught in the JW trap

George Bush being President (gosh, I know that aggravates many on this board...hehehehehe)

• desib77
    desib77

Well, I would have to say that the best thing going on in my life right now is that I have survived my first year of marraige (well on the 25th)...........so, um, how long is this marraige thing anyway...

Actually, I'm very thankful to have such a wonderful and supportive husband in my life......and I'm really pleased that I'm meeting terrific people that I'm looking forward to getting to know better.

Desi

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    the fact that I never got caught in the JW trap

Wish I could say the same.

I am grateful for my health

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have some really good things going on for me right now..

• I have a wonderful friend who lives only a hop, skip and a jump from me (SimpleSally).. along with being honorary aunti to her little girl
    • I am rebuilding my life with two of my estranged children.. that has been a thrill, I haven't seen them in 4 yrs.
    • I have a man who loves me and has been just awesome to me (contrary to signs people were reading wrong)
    • I have a ton of new friends who are my friend, not conditional on my religous status but because the like me personally!
  • Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Thanks so much!

I hope everyone here has a better today than yesterday and an even better tomorrow! It's not my birthday but your replies made me feel as if it was.

Sabrina

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My wedding!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

My wife, the good neighbors I have, my german shepard and where I live.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit