Something Good In Your Life

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

So much to be thankful for:

A large roast in the oven for dinner. (improperly weighed and priced by the store at under $3.00 total.)

Nice warm and comfortable home. (cold and damp outside)

Good health for myself, and qualified doctors to treat my hubby.

Our cat June loves us, and the feeling is mutual.

Got an email from my son and all is well with him.

My 79 yr old JW mother, in ill health, gave up her apartment and moved in with her sister, both are JW's and quite happy being together.

The love of my husband, my son, my brother and my two sisters.

Earning annual leave and actually being able to use it this afternoon.

A cup of hot tea and a lounge chair awaits me.

/<

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Great Parents

Great Siblings

Great Friends

Great job

Great Neighborhood

Single to the core

No child but love them all

Excitment of starting another corporation!

can go on and on and on....

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I hope to be working in a new medical practice that's opening up - better working conditions, shorter workweek, and eventually more money.

Family still weird and wonderful

Polyamorous adventure continues. Has progressed to the stage of pet names and poetry and meeting the husband (who knew about the whole thing as soon as it started. He likes the new guy).

GentlyFeral

• La Capra
    La Capra

We have had over a week of record warm temperatures here in Northern California. Now that is wonderfully fabulous. Also, I'm in love. Shoshana

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

The quality of my relationships with people has never been better. I have never loved more, nor have I ever been so loved.

Yayyyyyyyyy!

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

In september I married my best friend. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever met and the most amazing soul mate. I bless the day I tumbled out of a pub in Newquay and handed her my business card in a drunken haze, even more so that she kept it and called me.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Every day above ground is a good day! How's that for an enabling belief system? Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit