Top 8 Morons of 2003

by Simon 15 Replies latest social humour

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I saw something similar to this a couple of months ago. One of the examples was of an idiot who was robbing a convenience store. After having the guy behind the counter fill up a bag with the money from the register, the guy demanded he also throw in a bottle of scotch. The guy behind the counter told him, "I'm afraid I can't do that. You are too young."

"I am not," said the robber, who tossed his ID on the counter for the clerk to check.

"You're right!" said the clerk, who added the scotch to the bag full of money.

By the time the robber got home, the police were at this door to arrest him.

Here's your sign........!

• simplesally
    simplesally

LOL! I have been to Lake Isabella, there are lots of morons on that lake!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Silly me, I expected to see my name topping the list.

Too funny Simon, I hope they're all true.

• dustyb
    dustyb

...notice the majority are americans. geez they represent america good!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Can we make Jessica Simpson number 9?

From the Washington Post:

Referring to Simpson's role on MTV's "Newlyweds," Bush told the audience, "Jessica Simpson is here with us, which means we've finally introduced reality TV to the Lincoln Theater."

He meant Ford's Theatre, of course, but everyone knows President Lincoln was shot there. "An easy mistake to make," Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle told us at a post-show dinner at the Organization of American States.

Simpson, whose verbal gaffes are also legendary, pulled another one Sunday visiting the White House, our sources say. The singer was introduced to Interior Secretary Gale Norton and gushed: "You've done a nice job decorating the White House."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp%2Ddyn/articles/A61560%2D2004Mar15.html

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

I have to agree Joanna,

Jessica Simpson is retarded. The quesiton for the ages is "Who is dumber, Jessica Simpson or Britney Spears?"

I saw Simpson on Leno last night. Horrible performance btw. She did Georgio Modero's take my breath away. She looked like a Mad TV spoof of Jessica Simpson, it was that bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit