Why is this an APOSTATE site?!?

by LaraK 37 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The long extenuating comments to this thread some 19 years ago is indicative to how people are subjectively enforced and mentally controlled to show their loyalty to Jehovah, through the JWS organization.

Yet it is now known and accepted that this Publishing organization (WTS) has been deeply corrupt and devious in its operations and doctrines over the years.

Hardly no care or attention into examining what is being said from a biblical theological viewpoint or otherwise.

Truly a brainwashing cult in action.

• Simon
    Simon

Wait, this is an apostate site? I'm not sure I can associate with all you riff-raff if that's the case ;)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Me too Simon I'm leaving

and .........

If you're nose is up in the air, you can't see where you're going ...

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Shit. I was 16 when Laura posted her rant. Not only am I not destroyed by her angry sky fairy like she was sure I would be, but I’m living life to the full with no regrets.

• TD
    TD

Blast from the past. I wonder where Lara is today....

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@bsmart,

Why the ... would you want to revive a 19 year(!) old thread????

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    TD - "Blast from the past. I wonder where Lara is today..."

Hmph.

The way things have been going, she'd probably got her own "apostate" website by now.

Vidiot

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Why is it necessary to have a site like this?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'd estimate that this site (and others like it) have resulted in the reduction of active JW's by at least 50%. At least 50% of the JW's I have known through the years have "dropped out" of the Cult. Some going quietly. Some going out with a "bang".

WTS can not longer control the negative information. The internet is their nemesis.

The Truth (about The Truth) will set you free!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why is this an APOSTATE site?

Because we like the truth rather the lies the WTS/JWS propagate .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit