Why is this an APOSTATE site?!?

by LaraK 37 Replies latest forum suggestions

• LaraK
    LaraK

I made a big mistake when signing up at this supposed website for Jehovah's Witnesses. After reading some things on this site it has become apparent to me that this site is nothing put another PATHETIC site for APOSTATES: People who betrayed Jehovah, left the truth, and are SO bitter about their experiene in the Truth, and they are angry JUST LIKE SATAN because they know they will very soon be dead at Jehovah's hand!

This website should be renamed something more fitting like "SATAN'S PLAYGROUND" or a similar name that would get across the message of your site.

Sincerely,
    LK

• terraly
    terraly

Well, I don't know about that- instead of "Satan's playground" how about we call it "Kingdom Hall"?

• logical
    logical

I wouldnt call it Satan's playground just yet, there are some people who love the truth on here.

Anyway, what makes you think the WTBTS is not Satan's Playground in Disguise?

And its not that JEHOVAH is a real god anyway, JEHOVAH = WTS.

Nice to see your christian love for victims of similar christian love, people dont leave for no reason.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

You go Logical!! Why do they even bother making a post if that is the way they feel?
    TW

• Cautious
    Cautious

Well put Logical .

I agree with you Waiting - it must be part of that fascination with the "dark side".

One of the reasons I like this board is because there are a lot of the people here who acually think for themselves, and don't revert to rhetoric like they were taught to in their JW days. People like LaraK only help to remind me when I'm out here.

• Simon
    Simon

Well that told us didn't it ! Let's all pack up and go home 'cause LaraK doesn't like us...

It never ceases to amaze me how many people apparently sign-up before reading any of the posts !

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

LaraK,

Run! Run for you very life! The OTHER way, Lara. Not TOWARD the Kingdom Hall.

Running into the Kingdom Hall will only cause you to lose your thinking abilities and love for humanity!

RCat

• Prisca
    Prisca

I was thinking that too, Simon. Why do people sign up to DBs without checking them out first? And then she's got the hide to get upset at us for it!!?!?

Ok, it was fun playing ball with you guys. LaraK's decided to pick up her bat and ball and go home. Game's over, folks!

• esther
    esther

Good for you Logical.

Simon, maybe LaraK signed up to post, but used WT strategy to pretend she hadn't read the posts, so didn't know what she was doing.

esther

• ladonna
    ladonna

Larak,

I just have to agree with Logical's sentiments...Hi Logi

We have just gotten out of Satan's Playground and guess what........
    he isn't going to get us back.

Besides which......"we" have to be careful of whom we associate with.

Hi to everyone else

Get real, Larak....you don't fool us, you knew what this board was all about.

Ana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit