Czar to be reinstated

by czarofmischief 42 Replies latest social humour

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It's not the demons, Xena, it's my conflicted passion for you that keeps bringing me back to this board. Why, oh why, will you never hear my broken hearted cry for the sweet loving that only you can confer with your angelic grace and wit? Love me, that's all I ask of you! (I sang that)

Well, I got two of you. SLH and Celia, you owe me a beer.

I'm just glad I don't have to try typing with a straight face - the czarina studying the Bible with my mom? Oh my gentle jesus, I nearly shat myself when I wrote that.

CZAR

• talesin
    talesin

You little brat!!

When I clicked on my screen, and saw the heading, I froze.

How could he be so eloquent about his belief in God if he was imprisoning himself in 'the Tower'? The poor Czarina, after all they've been through, and now this ...

As soon as I read "April 1", my heart started again.

Okay, ya got me ! Good one !

tal

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I'm so excited to be going out in service again. I have bought a brand new bag and some comfy walking shoes in preparation for that first beautiful Saturday morning, when once again I will march forth in service to our great God.

You almost got me. The above comment was what clued me in to the joke.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Ah! April fools are better than ordinary fools. Better a fool for a day than a fool for life!

• Xena
    Xena
    It's not the demons, Xena, it's my conflicted passion for you that keeps bringing me back to this board. Why, oh why, will you never hear my broken hearted cry for the sweet loving that only you can confer with your angelic grace and wit? Love me, that's all I ask of you! (I sang that)

Like I don't hear that everyday ...*sigh* take a number dude

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I am new at this April fools thing.. I feel for it..

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    take a number dude

(pulls ticket) Well I'll be. 69!

You fell for it, Sassy? HA!

CZAR

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Well I'll be. 69!

*** Reminded of the scene from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure ***

Ok, if you are really me, then what number am I think of?

Sixty Nine Dude!!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

yes..

duh!!

I was trying to figure out why I hadn't picked up on it if everyone else was sending you pms because they did..

Well.. this should be expected however.. I am a very gullible person! People enjoy pulling my leg all the time, knowing that they can do so easily

• integ
    integ

Thanks for saving me the trouble of going thru all your posts to see if this was for real. You had me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit