Czar to be reinstated

by czarofmischief 42 Replies latest social humour

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, I guess it's time I came clean. I've actually been seeking reinstatement for almost six months now. By getting married, I've removed the next-to-last obstacle to being a part of Jehovah's clean people once again. The facade I've been putting up while communicating on this board has been wearing a little thin, as many of you have noticed in private PM's, etc.

The last obstacle? You guessed it guys. I can no longer hang out here - as much as I have enjoyed my association with you, you are all apostates who have turned away from the clean patterns of speech that belong to God. I pray that you will one day seek to rejoin the ranks of Jehovah's army of faithful witnesses. Before Armageddon, at least.

On Thursday night, April 1, there will be an announcement made at the Service Meeting that I have been reinstated, but many Witnesses are already talking to me and shaking my hand, letting me know how much my return validates their trust in the Faithful Slave's directions regarding the treatment of disfellowshipped ones.

The czarina, while a little hesitant, has agreed to support me, as well as beginning to study the Bible with my mother. She is not a big fan, but she loves me and trusts me enough to follow my guidance in this matter.

I'm so excited to be going out in service again. I have bought a brand new bag and some comfy walking shoes in preparation for that first beautiful Saturday morning, when once again I will march forth in service to our great God.

Thank you for your friendship, and I will be praying that you accept Jehovah's discipline and humble yourselves.

CZAR

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

The announcement will be on April 1st? April fools day?

Czar, I am not going to knock your choice. I personally went back to meetings and tried to get reinstated 8 years ago after a hard time so I can understand why you have done it.

I'm sorry you have made that choice, the WTBTS are not god's true religion.

Good luck with your life and I wish you every happiness, I just hope you do not rebound as a fundementalist and make anyone else's life miserable.

All the best

Steve

• Celia
    Celia

Is this for real ? WHY ? Oh, Why ? I don't believe it, it's a joke, isn't it....

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL... April 1st comes around earlier each year.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Let's see. A guy named czar of "mischief" is going to be reinstated on April Fool's day.

If you're going to pull a prank, you have to do a little better than this.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Hardy har har

Czar =

• Gozz
    Gozz

Hey you spoilt it: it's under humour. The part about that first beautiful Saturday morning, when once again I will march forth in service to our great God gave me a chuckle though.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

You're a real pinhead !

• Xena
    Xena
    I come back from vacation, and my fellow believers are entangled in the scientific wrangling that, besides boring me to tears during no less than THREE study throughs of the damnable Creation book, is ultimately besides the point of my original post!

Farkel asked why I felt the need to try to convince others of God's existence. I don't. On another thread I was asked to provide proof for my assertion that God does exist. So I gave my proof. I knew then and know now that it won't convince anybody else - which is not important. I just was responding to the request of people I respect (Dr. Watson and rem) to provide my proof. They can do what they please with it - rationalize it, dispose of it, ignore it, whatever. Wasasister is allowed to dismiss my problems as being irrelevant, sexwithnuns can call me arrogant (tongue in cheek perhaps, or tongue in somebody's cheeks - asseater!); whatever. Don't really give a damn at this point.

I know what I know, and can only shrug and hope that one day you also know it. Because it is really beyond anything I can explain. In that sense, I'm afraid I agree with the Calvinists. Although, perhaps, burning Servetus was slightly beyond the Christian ethic. Can we agree, LT, that that was regrettable?

I'm done with this thread. No point even asking me anything more. Unless you promise to buy me a beer at this Aposta - debate that seems to be burgeoning at some undisclosed Scottish pub.

Apostabaters!

You appear to be conflicted....or do the demons take over periodically and post for you???

• pudd
    pudd

lol crying with laughter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit