I did it!!!! I applied for college!

by MoeJoJoJo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

insomniac, I agree-- as an adult, you have some definite goals in mind and its not about the social aspect anymore. I am prepared to start learning and that's what I'll be doing.

talesin, I'm glad that all those evenings at the meetings weren't a total loss. We did have alot of practice with that didn't we? We learned all about good introductions and conclusions, using gestures, etc. The material may have been lacking though (no fault of our own, I might add).

As far as the study habits that I used for the watchtower...well, let's just say that I promise to actually read the material before underlining when studying for college

thanx, moejo

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Congratulations! It is very much worth it!

CountryGuy

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

MoeJo and Lolly, you guys are awesome!!! I give you both alot of credit!!!!! You should be so proud!!!!!!

• nilfun
    nilfun

*applause*

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congratulations!

I admire you for your new start in life and for the fact that you KNOW what you want to do.

I am still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up and I am 47...lol!!!

Codeblue

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

awww thanx guys

lol codeblue, it took me a while to decide too...first I thought I wanted to be a teacher (I volunteered in my kids' classrooms, and that changed my mind pretty quick--lots of responsibility there). I also thought about nursing, and so on. After quite a bit of research & lots of thinking I decided on c.l. tech. ----Its never too late.

moejo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit