Texas-apostates are wusses

by onacruse 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Without a doubt, and as the physical facts prove, the Pacific Northwest is far-and-away the apostate capital of the world.

Here here!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Native Texan here!! Born in Ft Worth, Texas...Went to Stephen F Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. I've lived in El Paso and Lubbock.

Thar ain't no place on earth quite like Texas....

Lisa

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yes, we keep all you wusses penned up there in Texas.............. the rest of us are normal!

• Valis
    Valis
    Yes, we keep all you wusses penned up there in Texas.............. the rest of us are normal!

*LOL* that's why you all come down over heya to partay...*LOL* bwahahahah Sincerely, District Overbeer of the "Abbey Normal" class

• onacruse
    onacruse

Geez, I take one day off to relax and read up on some old WTS stuff ( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/68427/1.ashx ), and what happens???-- A whole bunch of crazy Texans invade my thread and trash it. Why don't y'all just go out in your old beater trucks and pull down some fences, or cookie somebody's lawn, or shoot horned-toads, or whatever it is you do for fun down there?

PS: Sixxie, those pics are obviously bogus...everybody knows that it don't rain in Texas.

• Valis
    Valis
    A whole bunch of crazy Texans invade my thread and trash it.

PNWUSS!

...everybody knows that it don't rain in Texas.

At least not as often as Jehovah pees on you poor slobs! *LOL*

Sincerly,

District Overbeer

• onacruse
    onacruse

arrowstar:

Thar ain't no place on earth quite like Texas....

Thank Gawd.

Valis, I'm bringing my scissors; I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience of premature male-pattern-baldness.

• Valis
    Valis
    premature male-pattern-baldness.

*LOL* better than premature male-pattern-onanism. *LOL* bwhaahaha

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• onacruse
    onacruse

Val, in the course of giving you a haircut, I might just accidentally also give you a prefrontal lobotomy...not that anybody would notice the difference.

• Valis
    Valis

sheesh...I give you ad-hominem attacks and you return them w/ ad-homocide attacks! Freakin serial killer PNWUSSIES!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit