Texas-apostates are wusses

by onacruse 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Tal...bring you a lobster or two and come party with us!

All Texan here too Rabbit! Born here...left for awhile, but I always come back Till you party Texas style, you ain't partied!

• Valis
    Valis

bwahahahahah soon this will be the longest thread...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Till you party Texas style, you ain't partied!

woo hoo... I may not be from Missouri.. but I sure want you to show me! this girl loves to party! and she is a Texas wannabe too..

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Talesin:

Our lobsters come from the fishing dock. *lol* mmmmmmm fresh, succulent & tasty

Aw, shucks. Ah know that, I was just hoping YOU didn't... However, on the coast we do have nice, fresh crabs & seafood. AND, we also have minature lobsters called "Crawfish" aka, "Mud Bugs", in some parts of Texas you can catch them on a string, baited with bacon -- in your back yard. When I lived in Louisiana, their were a lot more...just ask Dede.

So, you may have quantity, but quality, well I still say the EAST RULES !

No-no...remember...it's BIGGER and BETTER in Texas !

(really, I'm just jealous cause I can't come join ya for the chili-fest )

I'm sorry, too. I'd really like to meet ya'... maybe on down the road.

• Valis
    Valis
    in some parts of Texas you can catch them on a string, baited with bacon

dude...I can't tell you how many summers I spent doing that! Anywhere there's dirt and water in Texas you will find a mud bug somewhere..You always looked for the biggest mud monds because you knew that's where the biggest, obnoxious, pinchingest, hornery crawdads were...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• talesin
    talesin

Yeah, I always wanted to try them crawdads, specially after seeing the movie "Prince of Tides".

Well, one of these days ... mebbe next year.

And I'll be sure to bring ya a critter, Xena (that's what we call em here 'critters' heheheh)

Rabbit

Exactly what IS bigger in Texas?

Although, when I was working with the Boots 'n Coots crew (we had a well blow-out and fire back in '85), we had one LONG, TALL Texan workin' with us - he was MIGHTY! Bald shaven, 6'6" and always wore a ten-gallon hat - I kid you not. He was a great guy.

tal

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Talesin:

Rabbit

Exactly what IS bigger in Texas?

Well, you have to come see for yourself. Me for instance, I have a small head to match my small brain, but, really long big ears. I'm only 3', 11 7/8" tall and 350lbs., see...big. My wife says, I do have a really big...h...

, tho'... aha... dirty mind there, huh?

Oh, Tal, when you DO come down, please don't embarass yourself by calling them "Crawdads" real southerners call 'em "Crawfish". Be cool, Tal

Val, it was my favorite past time as a kid, it was like they lived in a 'mud castle'

• Panda
    Panda

I've only been a Texan since 1985. And while I do love the Pacific northwest and the Chinese east coast, I've got to say that there are no nicer people on the planet but Texans. Polite is a requirement in public. A good sense of humour (Brits have this too) and the ability to come up with some good ole down to earth metaphor wherever 2 or more are gathered together.

• talesin
    talesin

rabbit

Guess I watched too much "Beverley Hillbillies" as a kid ... heheheh ... granny, sure would love to have me some of them crawdads!

Tks for the tip, wouldn't wanna ruin my reputation.

t

(of the *has been told she's Kool as Dirt* Klass)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Panda, 'preciate thet ! Thar are a few ole' knot heads here, but, we larn 'em thar manners soon enough !

Tal, Yo're cool in my book, for whatever that's worth !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit