Texas-apostates are wusses

by onacruse 80 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

I've had it!

I'm sick-and-tired of this endless debate about which area of the world has the largest concentration of supe-high-quality apostates.

Without a doubt, and as the physical facts prove, the Pacific Northwest is far-and-away the apostate capital of the world.

Oh, sure, there're a few decent folks in Texas, maybe even one or 2 in the UK, and Canada deserves an honourable mention, but look at the facts!

Y'all need to face Zion and genuflect.

• Sassy
    Sassy

looking for a HOLY WAR ONA???

I mean..

UN HOLY WAR??
  • onacruse
    onacruse

Sass, you aren't one of the anointed , so shut up.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Somebody's been a bit too deep in the catnip, eh?

• Valis
    Valis

you wanna bombmalot beyatch! you have no idea what kind of poop storm you have just brought upon yourself.......I feel sorry for katie if she has to be around your account when we dissect your absurd little comment.....rodeo....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• onacruse
    onacruse

NN, catnip??? Please research "pharmakeia," and get back to me with your homework. (Just so you know, I've already decided to give you an "F", but the exercise in "f"utility will be good for ya )

Val, you little monkey; how dare you attempt to engage in this conversation? You are like so far in over your head. Surrender now, or face the consequences.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Sass, you aren't one of the anointed , so shut up.

you should meet the last guy who told me to shut up..

• onacruse
    onacruse
    you should meet the last guy who told me to shut up.

LOL...I think I saw his severely mutilated corpse last night on CSI.

<----not gonna mess with Sass: hereby confers "great-crowd" status in the PNW apostate group.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Now hold on just one darn minute here

I live 20 minutes from a sign that says I am in the middle of all these North American apostates.

I say Nos and I are apostate central

• onacruse
    onacruse

LL, oh, please, gimme a break, eh? You Canucks are too busy breaking icicles off your upper lip...noooooo way you can be premier apostates.

"The facts, just the facts, and only the facts."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit