I'm ready to say goodbye!

by Sunnygal41 41 Replies latest social relationships

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Sunny....

I admire you...it is never too late to start again. Those who dont are addicted to the familiarity. We all are proud of you. Keeping a diary of you daily struggles and goals will help you to move forward.

Peace!....Always!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Thanks, Tal.........that's why I kept hanging in so long, he is a beautiful spirit trapped inside a tortured, sick, mentality. It's time for me to take care of me. No one else will do it for me. I deserve a life of peace and happiness and serenity.................as soon as I get done here, I'm going to go climb in my bed and read the new book I bought today.

Why, I have a bunch of little books I buy........something usually catches my eye.....like one has dragonflies all over it...........another has a neat texturey paper and cover............one I keep with neat dreams I have..............some I write poetry or just words in a paragraph I read in a book that I love.........like this one: "around them, wild flowers nod beneath the industry of the bees, whose sonorous murmur fills the air."

Terri

• ball.
    ball.

Well, I am very lucky, I have had such a good life as a single bloke, so much freedom, having been brought up believeing the world was about to end, have still managed to get a career and paid off my house, somehow. I love gardening. My house is filled with plants and window boxes, I grow herbs and big house plants and ferns. My dream is to spend my retirement with a big garden growing stuff. Yes I told you it was not much anyway. I also have a dream I may may one day meet a woman on the same wave lengnth as me, but that is far more unlikely!!!

• talesin
    talesin

ball.

you have alluded to this dream in another thread ... I want to hear it

come on,,,,,, you can tell

t

• Truth2Me
    Truth2Me

(((((Terri)))))

If it helps, my puppy is trying to send "kisses" through the keyboard.

Truth

• talesin
    talesin

ps. to Terri

I'm glad you 'got' that.

Too often, when there is a breakup, we focus on the negative. After all, we chose them in the first place, and it is just a put-down of ourselves if we separate with rancour and hatred ...

It's good to remember the reasons why we became a couple, and heal from there instead of looking at only the problems of the present ... imho, it brings much more comfort.

Better to think you did all you could, rather than thinking you chose an *** hole!

xoxo

tal

• ball.
    ball.

tale, well, there it is. I guess.

• bisous
    bisous

Sunny

Congratulations Sunnygal on putting yourself first. By taking care of you, you will be in a better place and draw the right partner for you into your circle. I am impressed with your strength, the steps you are taking are not easy.

• talesin
    talesin

ball.

you will. sweetie... don't give up. I feel the same way lots. *sigh*

I figure, just keep being the best I can be, and it will happen ... difficult on the bad days, but we must believe, else what would we do? Remember, 'the force will be with you, always' ...

{{{hugs}}}

t

• ball.
    ball.

{}}{}{} ([])-}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit