Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
  • myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    I really shudder when I see threads like these that could really 'stumble' (sorry -- the word fits) new and curious people. Seeing stuff like this, could just convince them the WTS was right in warning JW's away from these site

I do think there's tons of other stuff on this site that would send JWs running away screaming, like the endless flirting (when they've been told that Internet sites lead directly to fornication), loads of foul language, ALL the stories about bad personal experiences, disrespect of the org, etc. This is only one thread of hundreds that would instantly alienate any true-blue dub. Not that I'm complaining, just observing.

Also, I know that we all long to get everyone out, but I thought this was a support site for ex-JWs, not a deprogramming site for current JWs. I would really hate to think that I had to worry over my posts in case they might not give the right impression to JWs visiting here. I wouldn't be able to post at all, because let's face it, you can't say NOTHIN' right with those people. I thought the great thing about being out, and what frankiespeakin is celebrating, is the freedom to say whatever you like about your religious beliefs.

Also, JWs have no problem at all with ridiculing other people's gods and calling them evil, so turnabout's fair play there.

And finally, we don't know which, if any, of our posts is going to liberate a JW. Okay, frankie's perspective may piss off people who want to remain christian, but it may speak directly to the secret pagan or atheist heart of some other JW. You never know, right? There's nothing like a good laugh for lowering defenses, and seeing someone disrespect a god they're getting sick of might be just the ticket for some people.

Sorry to be so serious on a mostly funny thread.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

"Bend over Jehovah"

Instead of "I AM NOT INTERESTED" "BEND OVER JEHOVAH" Awesome

bendover3.jpg (77482 bytes)click on here for larger version
    (big printer size)

Bend over Jehovah!
    (no books from crooks)

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Jehovah is a Jinn Open this result in new window
    Jehovah is a Jinn. Main Entry: jin·ni Pronunciation: 'jE-nE, 'ji-,
    j&-'nE Variant(s): or jinn /'jin/ Function: noun Inflected Form ...
    www.dannyhaszard.com/jinn.htm

The clash of the Titans,Freddie vs. Jason. The neverending saga of the Watchtower's, 'End of the World miniseries'.

Like the,Friday the 13th horror flick,Watchtower sequel take #9. Somebody, please put Jason and Jehovah to rest for good.

[ Footnote: People Usually imitate the God that they worship.]

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Danny,

Instead of "I AM NOT INTERESTED" "BEND OVER JEHOVAH" Awesome

That was so funny!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

You Infidels. YHWH has what no other supposed god has, a best seller (The bible).....

Have mercy on them, Lord.....

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Roger that,ThiChi;

The 4 Hebrew consonants YHWH are incorporated in God's Name

The vowels and the proper verbal pronounciation have gone missing.

The Greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he doesn't exsit,OR that his name is Jehovah

Again,people imitate the God that they worship,don't they?

• frankiespeakin
  • jwbot
    jwbot

myownsavior: Sometimes it takes a day for the icon to appear. Change it and ignore it and it should be fine tomorrow. As for not being able to edit...there is a tech support area, I would ask there :)

And for everyone else... I CAN KICK JEHOOOVERS ARSE, HE WAS ONLY A TRIBAL GOD, THERE IS ONLY ONE JESSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit