Jehovah Will Get His Ass Kicked Really Good By Thor God of Thunder!!!!

by frankiespeakin 103 Replies latest social humour

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I mean they are both imaginary, so do you think this Wank-hovah god, who is so jealous, so pouting, so insecure that he needs our worship to be made whole. Could this loser in ever win a fight with Thor??? he's pathetic,,I really mean it,,, what a loser!!!, he's got to threaten people to worship him, come on I can only be so,,,, gulible! Have every one afraid to question you because you are almighty god pretty clever!!!

I admit I was pretty gulible for many years, I think this is a worthless god. Hey I,,,I,,,I have even read in his "OWN WORD" that he likes to pick on persons way smaller than himself(Bully!!!). Runs around the heavens stomping his feet all war like, kicking anybody bum smaller than his, scaring the living day light out of poor frightened people saying:"I'm Jehovah of Armies, I'm Jehovah of Armies" (If that is not a bully?? What is? Like he so important and everybody has to worship him or else their toast.,,,, I don't know about you,,, but sometimes I feel good when a bully gets a taste of his own medicine. Now I don't like to see one especially the "true" god suffer,, but,,, I know that is the only way he will learn is that they get a taste of how it feels to be bullied. A good kick square in the bum oughta do it, for this nasty lie.

Do you think he would get his backside kicked to an inch of his life by the likes of Thor the Mighty God of Thunder????

Or what about some of these anglo gods, I bet they put a hurten on this jeho-bubba???

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Jehovah couldn't hold a candle to the even more bloodthirsty and violent Uranus.

• franklin J
    franklin J

LOL, funny perspective.

What about Zeus?

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

Reffering only to the deity of the WTS I have a strong belief that if Ares(Mars) were a real deity he would knock off hoober in ruthless bloody murder. Ares was the son of Zeus and God of not only war but yes murder as well.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

if you watch StarGate SG1, you know that Thor is the supreme commander of the Asgard Fleet, aleins who are on our side

while Anubis is the worse enemy to fear....Jehovah is not even among the "real" gods (^_^)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if some Christians here reading this are saying this guy is going to get struck by lightning for insulting jeho-Bubba-Dubba-Do.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    bloodthirsty and violent Uranus.

something about just sounds WRONG when you say it out loud.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

this ego-centric-jerk-hovah. What a maroon or what?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Maybe I'm alone on this, but for some odd reason, this thread makes me feel uncomfortable.

• patio34
    patio34

Chevy, this thread makes me uncomfortable too. I can't see the value of ridiculing anyone's beliefs. Disputing, yes, but not belittling and ridiculing.

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit