Things you have to believe to be a Democrat & Liberal definitions:

by Love_Truth 16 Replies latest social humour

• Farkel
    Farkel

: ...But ZERO of the 9/11 attackers were from Iraq

An Iraqi bombed the World Trade Center in 1993, you liberal wacko!

Farkel

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ruby:
    "I'll be your friend"
    (anyone remember the KaiOra drink comercial??)

• Satanus
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Love toothfairy

Four out of 19 points apply to me. I must be a crappy liberal, or a republican w a few perversions Why do i have to be one or the other, anyway?

SS

• Badger
    Badger

Farkel: And he got busted...by the Clinton White House.

• Badger
    Badger

Ruby: I'll be your friend! to me, politics ain't personal, just like sports (sore point: education...you're messing with my meal ticket there). Mix us some drinks!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Things you have to believe to be a Republican

1. Well, the rich ones know they'll be better off under Republicans, the poor ones know what they're told.

2. Let the US handle International Security

3. Keep quiet about war dead.

4. Keep on insisting it was to remove Saddam as he was violating human rights, and try not to talk about the WoMD that were the reason when it happened and that haven't turned up as thinking of your President as a fool or a liar is uncomfortable.

5. Hate Democrats

6. Trash Democrats

7. Advance aggressive actions against people you say supported a terrorist action when in fact that is a lie.

8. See 1.

9. Aid and abet the diminuation of human rights and the advancement of corporate power, even during times of wars in the name of 'freedom'.

10. Lie alot.

11. Pass laws that constrain Constitutional Rights

12. Oppose secular Education..

13. Persecute the non-Christians.

14. Execute murderers, even those who are mentally incompetant or who were not adults when they killed, knowing that an innocent poor black man is far more likely to die anyway than an innocent rich white man, put lumps of flesh with less nerve tissue than a per rat over a woman's rights, and screw the environment.

15. Sellout to big business and allow a poor underclass to stew in their own jucie..without remorse and actually brag about it.

16. Promote, fear, chaos, anarchy and hate.

17. Dont acknowledge that handling the current situation in geopolitics like an ignorant Christian corporate whore will likely cause many deaths, far fewer than acting with control and consensus and co-operation.

18. Label anyone a Neanderthal that is a minority and doesnt tow the Republican Party Line.

19. Shout down and personally attack any news organization that doesn?t spread Republican Propaganda.

I'm bored with the game now, at least I thought my own ones up... but you get my drift.

Politics is shit, I don't know why people pretend that a political race between two bad options is a big deal. You need to address the flaws in the political system, otherwise our children's children will be doing exactly what we do in these discussions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit