You can take a look here in english:

http://www.guardian.co.uk

In spanish:

http://www.elmundo.es/

_Heianderen_

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Just saw it on the News, very sad!!

Our deepest condolences to you, Hianderena and to your country......

Pope

• acsot
    acsot

My god that's awful. Do you think it was ETA? It would be so easy these days to get away with blaming al Qaeda cells for something like this.

• fader
    fader

I'm really sorry to hear of this. Initially speculation was that it was an ETA attack, but in my humble and uniformed opinion, it sounds a lot like an Al-Qaeda type operation: simultaneous explosions, etc. I can sympathize with how devastating this is. I was in Washington on September 11, and I was scheduled to fly out of Dulles airport that afternoon. It hit very close to home for me.

My best to you, I hope you did not lose any friends or family. From what I can tell right now, my colleagues in Madrid are all accounted for.

fader

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I feel very saddened by this.

DY

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I've just read the report on the BBC and the general feeling is that it was ETA although this is bigger than anything they have ever carried out before.

My heart goes out to all affected, one of my closest friends is over there and I haven't been able to get hold of him. Madrid is one of my fave cities of the world, I was there when ETA bombed the station at Sol a couple of years ago.

Steve

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Just now saw the article, how horrific!

A sad day indeed.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I called my friend, Carlos, in Madrid this morning when I awoke. Unbelievable! At least for me (a bit selfish I suppose), not my friend nor his family or friends were hurt.

My love and empathy to those who were affected.

Do we have any ex-jw friends there?

Bryan

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

-

Ignored One.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

This is disgusting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest