• shotgun
    shotgun

I'm there with a contribution to help place the ads....lets hit the masses

• shotgun
    shotgun

boink

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

OK, that brings up a good question. How do we need to do the donation thing so that it is transparent and so that no one will think I am a troll and just wanting to pocket everyone's spare change (not that I would mind if everyone here sent me 5 bucks in the mail ).

But seriously, advertising will take money, and it would need to be done with collected voluntary donations (aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh, did I just say that. Cult training....). How do we structure it so that everyone will feel comfortable donating?

Any thoughts?

Brandon

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey I love the idea!

I'm there with a contribution to help place the ads....lets hit the masses

Ditto! I'll do my part, let me and Craig know how we can help.

But seriously, advertising will take money, and it would need to be done with collected voluntary donations (aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh, did I just say that. Cult training....). How do we structure it so that everyone will feel comfortable donating?

Any thoughts?

Brandon

I'm thinking set up a bank account where the funds could be sent, direct deposit to use for the champagne. I know this is done to help out families who have a loved one die, or injured and people can donate to the fund.

We would need to organize it soon because the Conventions are fast approaching.

Kate

• bebu
    bebu

An idea... perhaps during the next apostafests people could raise money right there to cover the newspaper(s) in their vicinity. Someone would need to do the work of finding out the cost of different size ads. People could fund it right then, and an organizer could contact/pay the newspaper.

I'm thinking set up a bank account where the funds could be sent, direct deposit to use for the champagne.

Um, bikerchic, did you mean campaign?... Freudian slip there, perhaps? ...I wonder if you are the right one to collect the $...

bebu

• 2escaped lifers
  • 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

bttt again!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Looks like it's up to us...BC bud and the Alabama slamma...

I'll send you a pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit