Gone Campin...

by Valis 61 Replies latest social physical

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Just look for the only white guy with dreadlocks and a bong.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Vallis when are you goin to Bennet next?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I like elephants.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I adore elephants more than you do..........after all, I planned on having one of my own in the New System, New World or whatever wording they changed to suit their fancy.

Darnit........ I still want my elephant..........

• Valis
    Valis

Well I had a good time, got some sun and hung out. I guess the park rangers removed my note and I'm sorry about that! Although I think one can ask the park office which campsite someone is at....dunno. And my stupid canoe is missing the stoppers and caps...ergh! But is was too windy on Sunday to canoe anyway....So we played horseshoes, at, drank, layed about on the hammock, watched the boats w/my binocs, cured new cast iron, watched the huse silver moon and give us shadows at midnight, and my fave...watching the International Space Station pass throught the sky to the horizon. Being the 4th brightest object in the sky has its advantages you know. Very cool. ..Well here's some pics and you can come up w/your own captions I'm sure...*LOL* Have a good day and a good afternoon.

pic207...stupid Green Lantern...leaving his condoms everywhere!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy

Cool pics Valis....

I'm still jealous..

• heathen
    heathen

Yah it was a beautiful evening saturday night . I didn't mind the drive tru the park at all and almost was going to stay all night but figured the park would not like it as I'm not sure what it costs to stay out there . We definately should try this again when the weather gets a little warmer . Ya basturd . lol

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yeah, that sunset Sunday evening was spectacular! Great weekend to camp out!

Nina

• Valis
    Valis

Thanks ladies and gent..or um bastard! *LOL* It was good for me..I figured out some things and hada good time. And ya, we should plan an outing soon. It was a bit chilly sleeping in the hammock, but I'm a hot body anyway and usually end up sweating under all those blankies..

Sincerely,

Distruct Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

What the hell are you smoking there? Cow shit?

Jeez, I have heard of schwag before but this is ridiculous. You Texans need to smuggle in some British Columbia, LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit