Gone Campin...

by Valis 61 Replies latest social physical

• Valis
    Valis

I'll be at Joe Pool Lake till Monday...pulling out the canoe and the fishing poles. So if you're around Cedar Hill State Park beware the Sassquatches!

Will bring some pics...always loverly sunsets round those parts.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ambush23
    ambush23

where at i might come out?

• Valis
    Valis

Cedar Hill St Park off I 20. I'm waiting for CSG to get back from her crizzle...OH and don't forget the beer! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ambush23
    ambush23

do u have a campsite # dumbass

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Have fun Val and Ambush........dont forget the blowpops and beer of course, and oh yeah.......catch some fish.

Don't be like WildTurkey and his apostate ex elder friend........they only caught one or two between them.

That is when you are too drunk......... too drunk to fish.......now that is bad.

Soooooooooo , BE SAFE, wear your life jacket.........or eles!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and please do report back to us , Overbeer of all of Texas,,,,,,,,,,,you better come back with some embarassing , bare assing, or other wise funny stories about your camping trip. Pictures will be great!!!!!!!!!

Have Fun...........hugs D

• ambush23
    ambush23

i will give u all a report b4 the end of the camping trip

• Valis
    Valis

no dumbass cuz I just decided to go...*LOL* If you can find the white Sea Eagle canoe like this one, except slightly less clean then you've found me and will then become worthy of being in my presence...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ambush23
    ambush23

seriously thou dumbass, i wouldnt mind coming out there and holding a rod

• Valis
    Valis

cool man...also bringing the horse shoes..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ambush23
    ambush23

dammit i just sold the horse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit