UK rules on divorcng a man who ignores me....

by SM62 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SM62
    SM62

You guys are marvellous and for the first time in 2 days I have smiled.

All I know is that I have pretended things were ok when it was obvious that they weren't

Mouthy - you will never know how much your simple prayer meant to me - you truly are an inspiration.

Love you all

xx

T

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

T~

I realize this might not be something you feel you could do, but the first thing I would do was to tell my husband that I was not cleaning the house or preparing for a book study with people who shun me, and that if he wants to keep holding it there, He can damned well do the preparation and cleaning. I'd tell him I wasn't going to attend it anymore, and I wasn't going to even be home that afternoon and evening (that way he can't yell at you, and he'll have to actually do the work if he wants it done). I wouldn't leave the house an absolute pit, but I wouldn't do any special cleaning up or picking up. And I wouldn't be there, and I'd refuse to discuss it with him.

Try that a few weeks and see if it shakes him up. And you might say you'd like to talk to the elders about the lack of help and financial support, if he starts giving you any crap. Tell him as far as you're concerned he's not presiding over his household in a fine manner and if he wants to be a JW he needs to work on that. Calmly point out all the things he does that are not 'good JW husband' things. Then refuse to discuss it or argue about it. Might not do you any good, but it might scare him a bit...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks sweetie remember -----"More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams"XX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit