Going out tonight??

by Puternut 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Seeitallclearlynow,

Thanks for the kodak reminder. Yes that's me.....it's a new beginning for me. A new start in life, just like it was when I was 3 years old and had my whole life in front of me and nothing to worry about. I was innocent as a child, and I am once again innocent. I am going at life with full force, and loving it.

Puternutty

• happehanna
    happehanna

I was wondering too about the picture!! What a darling little boy, and from your posts what a lovely man. Oh dear is that flirting!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I honestly can't remember any of my "pickup lines" since they've all been natural. I used to pick up all my women at Karaoke bars. Sometimes I'd just walk up to a woman and say, "How come you're not up there singing?" The beauty about karaoke bars and being a good singer is I usually have people approach me. They say, "You're awesome" and I'd follow up with something stupid like, "Yeah, you want my autograph?", just whatever comes to the top of my head.

How I met my fiance:

Her: Hi! I'm (name)
    Me: Hi! I know.

Then there's the tricky part of picking up a woman who is with a group of other women. One of her ugly friends started flirting with me, and I used it as an opportunity to start a conversation with the one I liked. The girl I wanted accidently kicked me, and I said something like, "Hey! You gonna kiss that better?" Later, I just grabbed her hand and said, "C'mon, let's dance" and pulled her to the dance floor.

Like I said, I can't remember all the stuff I've used since it was all natural. That's the way it should be.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I usually start off with :

Hi! I'm Freddy captain of the looove boat. Is your husband married? Take me to your leader! Your so cute I want to strip you naked!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Damn you reboot...I know you want me baby....just kidding

I have not approached a complete stranger in soooo many years I would not know what to say!

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

NEVER NEVER NEVER use a line. It is too contrived and women spot it!

If you see a girl that you are intereted in, dont dwell on it tooo much before you approach her.

This will prevent you from using a line thus you become natural-----> women love that. I really

cant remember using lines. I am sure I have. First, no matter how original you think you are you are not. They have heard it

all. Second: Instinct (natural) approach works better because after the first few seconds of "hi" the conversation

flows naturally.

Why is it that we are judged on looks alone. Surely friendships go deeper than looks? I have met some of these drop dead georgus people and they are totally boring people. Talk to them about anything other than themselves and their looks and they have nothing to say!

Why we are judged on looks alone: The reason I (most guys) go out is to find "looks" that we can date (in a non JW style)

Friendship: Yes my friends are not based on looks. But my bedroom friends are based on looks.

..The drop dead gorgeous people and they are totally boring people: I have met the same people too. I found them to be immensly interesting in bed. I cant remember what we talked about. Since you are not a man, you wont understand it.

Talk to them anything other than themseves...they have nothing to say: It is not necessary that they know politics to enjoy the time. And they are not in my bed to be the mother of my future children.

• talesin
    talesin
    Since you are not a man, you wont understand it.

That's really funny ........ hahahahaha

• simplesally
    simplesally
    The drop dead gorgeous people and they are totally boring people: I have met the same people too. I found them to be immensly interesting in bed. I cant remember what we talked about. Since you are not a man, you wont understand it

Whynow! Too funny. .

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    And they are not in my bed to be the mother of my future children.

Sounds like a group thang.

You know, drop dead gorgeous is in the eye of the beholder. For women and I suspect some men, the thing that matters is that someone is attractive to YOU.

I know one guy who thinks Pamela Anderson is the most beautiful woman to hit this earth. I know other guys who don't find her bleached hair, excessive cosmetics, breast implants and constant wardrobe of whore/stripper garb attractive in the least. Some guys like the fake beauty and some like it more natrual.

One thing I have observed: American TV tends to only portray young, physically beautiful women as sexy. So a lot of boys grow up brainwashed that this is the only type of woman that can be sexy.

I like watching Keeping Up Appearances the British TV comedy. On the show you have Hyacinth, Daisy, Rose and Violet, four middle-aged women. They are immensely interesting characters. Once in a while there will be an episode where a man will grab Hyacinth and try to kiss her and you can see her garter, etc. She fights the guy off but has this sort of smile on her face and she never tells her husband Richard about it.

Daisy is always trying to get her husband interested in her rather than his books.One time she dressed all in leather and hung out with a punk rock guy in his 20s who rode a motorcycle. She was trying to make Onslo jealous. Rose is a mini skirt wearing tart who is always after the married vicar. I don't see Violet much.

The point is that Andy thinks Hyacinth and Daisy are sexy because he likes women who genuinely enjoy men and sex and are interesting people as well. In other words, there is just an aura that surrounds a woman who enjoys sex and she doesn't have to be classicly beautiful to have that allure.

On the other hand, some beautiful men and women think all they have to do to be interesting is be beautiful. They don't develop any social skills and can be quite boring in an out of the bedroom.

Heather

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks, Puternut, love your outlook!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit