Things That Piss You Off

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

When I pay good money for some pain pills from a internet web site and the pills dont do anything!

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

As an avid hunter and fisherman, what gets my goat are those people who think it is avantgarde (sp?) or politically correct to be against hunting , fishing or any type of animal use and at the same time ask for no pickles on their quarter pounders!! Give me a huge break! If you live and breathe on this planet you are killing something to do so! So all those who support PETA and those other animal rights groups....you are just as guilty as I am!! I will continue to kill what I eat and not feel guilty about it one bit!!

If Michael Jackson had some sort of disease that could only be verified by a test on a chimpanzee, well, let me tell ya, "Bubbles" days would be numbered!!!

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

People who start talking to me when they can plainly see I?m on the phone

Morons who fart in elevators

Nextel service

People who use their horn as an extension of their middle finger

Getting my yard fertilized by people who let their dogs roam the neighborhood

Gutters

People who only want to hear the sound of their voice

People who don?t listen, who are just waiting for you to take a breath so they can make their point

Fear

Cats that use the door molding as a scratching post

Blockbuster late charges

Large corporation bureaucracy

"Its not my job", syndrome

Weeds

Screwed up fast food drive through orders

Heartburn

Disorganization

Nextel ?chirps?

People who take up two parking spaces so their car won?t get ?dinged?

Soccer moms who make you wait for someone who hasn?t even gotten to their car yet, so they can get a closer spot to the store when there is ample parking available three spaces down

Al Qaeda

09/11/01

Religion

WBTS

Tailgaters

Inconsiderate assholes

Email

Geeks who ?get off? making computer viruses

Rednecks

In-laws

Software developers who don?t ?road test? their ?buggy? products before launch

Transmission repair ($$$)

People who think there?s a conspiracy behind everything

Being overwhelmed by TV commercials the last fifteen minutes of a movie.

Pop-up ad?s

Damn, I could go and on, but I gotta stop to take my Prozac medication now.

• Puternut
    Puternut
    When I pay good money for some pain pills from a internet web site and the pills dont do anything!

got my forty homey,

I don't think those are pain pills you bought, but 'enlargement' pills. No wonder they don't do anything

Puternut

• Golf
    Golf

People who demean others. People who call others stupid, idiots, morons, etc. Such people don't piss me off, they reveal their immaturity and self-centeredness. These people view themselves above others.

Guest 77

• minimus
    minimus

A lot of things get me going. I HATE when someone asks you a question and when you give the answer, they're still talking and thus, not listening....So you've got to keep repeating. (My mother does this)........I HATE too slow of a driver..."drives" me nuts.......I don't like it when people think they're better than they really are (see JWs).

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

Oh yea, I forgot one:

The self-righteous!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Self righteous was my number one, but I really hate people who drive slow in the fast lane.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

People who live in the same house as you do that don't clean up after themselves!

Terri

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

DUBS WHO WILL TALK TO ME OUT OF THE SIGHT OF MEN.

DUBS, WHO I KNOW ARE LEADING DOUBLE LIVES, WHO WALK AWAY FROM ME IN PUBLIC

LIARS(WTBTS)

TAILGATERS.

CHILD ABUSERS

PEOPLE WHO INSIST ON BEING RIGHT.(WTBTS) AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit