Join my Union punk rock band...

by Huxley 42 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Rage Against The Machine. Not exactly for their views but mainly for that kick-ass guitar playing!

Tom Morello is a GOD!! His guitar solos, especially some of the ones on the new Audioslave CD make my knees give out...

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Punk rock, I love punk rock!

I just got the new Offspring CD and it's the best!

***run's out of room ducking to avoid the flying empty beer bottles***

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

Hey Tal! I think Rollins will be in your neck of the woods (or at least in the same country) with his Spoken Word Tour. Here are some dates I found in case you're interested: March 22 Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theatre, March 23 Calgary, AB @ MacEwan Hall, March 24 Edmonton, AB @ Francis Winspear Theatre and March 26 Winnipeg, MB @ Burton Cummings Theatre.

Tom Morello is a GOD!! His guitar solos, especially some of the ones on the new Audioslave CD make my knees give out...

I hear ya, joannadandy! He's positively Masterful! I had this thing for Zack myself... (now I must go slap the 1st RATM CD in the player and thump the walls down!) I do like the Audioslave CD (I liked Soundgarden mucho) especially the hypnotic "Like A Stone". Any Johnny Thunders fans out there? I used to go see him all the time at Max's Kansas City. It was a gamble on whether he'd be sober enough to perform but it always made for an entertaining evening! Astro_Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit